Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in taking part in: Student Enterprise Competion DIT- €8000 prize!!

Options
  • 03-01-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, it looks like the group I'm working on at the moment might split up, so I'm looking for some motivated people that would like to form a group to enter the competition.

I'm studying Economics and Finance.

Leave a message if you're interested!!

http://www.dit.ie/researchandenterprise/studententerprisecompetition/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Hmm, maybe after my exams, what ya thinking,
    I have a degree in Auctioneering, Valuation & Estate Managment,
    And am currently studying Civil Engineering.
    PM me if you want to throw something together and see if I could be of any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lokokill

The business plan has to be in by the 3rd of February. When are your exams finished? I'll send you a message...

Anyone interested??? 2 weeks left!!

I need someone that studies marketing, or is good at it, to take part in a winning group that will enter the competition. It will require 2 weeks of work, since the business plan is due on the 3rd of February. Any other people interested in taking part in the group let me know through here or at <SNIP> Phone Number <SNIP>.

http://www.dit.ie/researchandenterprise/studententerprisecompetition/

Killian
    Economics and Finance student

Mod Note:
    Not a good idea to post your mobile on a public forum, so I've removed it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

One thread on this is enough. Don't post another.

• Advertisement
Advertisement