Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Degree Grade based on results.

Options
  • 03-01-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'm a first year doing Agricultural Science. I want to know, is my overall degree grade based on four years of results or is it based on my final years results. I have researched this, but to no avail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

I'm 99.9 % sure its 50/50 over 3rd and 4th year.
    There are one or two ag science students on this forum who may be able to clarify for you, but I'm almost certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Its based on your 3rd and 4th year results. I did an ag degree, and (worryingly) I can't remember if was split 50/50 or 30/70. I'm pretty sure it was 30/70... Best bet is to go into Ros, or anyone in the programmes office. They're very helpful and will know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Conflats

If your in acp or any course which has a long placement its 33% each semester as far as we were told in 3rd and 4th year, and your gpa is really only important in 2nd year if you want to study abroad it has to be above 3

Advertisement