Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour non stop drumming marathon

Options
  • 03-01-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi everyone. My 24 hour non stop drumming marathon in aid of Crumlin Childrens Hospital is provisionally set for Friday the 2nd of March in the Waterford Academy of Music & Arts. I'm now looking at getting guest bands and musicians to join in with me throughout the day. It'll be well covered in local media in Waterford and well advertised, WLR and Beat FM will be covering it. So if anyone knows of any bands or acts that would get involved and would like some exposure, or would just like to support a tough challenge for a worthy cause, please share this on their facebook page and ask them to get in touch with me. Hopefully some well known acts will get in touch and raise the profile of the event a little.

Also I'm looking for suggestions from drummers about what songs to put on the backing track. Basically songs with drums all the way through thats not too taxing but not too easy that boredom sets in. So please post suggestions here! Thanks everyone.

Advertisement