Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a-side soccer

Options
  • 03-01-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Just wondering if anybody is interested in playing 5-a-side soccer in Red Lane between Naas and Newbridge on a Tuesday night between 8-9pm. We have been playing for a while but due to lads falling away ( mainly due to emigration) we are short on numbers. If you want a regular game of soccer please pm me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Hi Morno

I'd be interested to play on a pay per play basis. The league I play in is now finished for two months. Previous clubs listed below:

LA Galaxy ( Current Club )
    Tottenham
    Liverpool
    Celtic
    Leeds
    Inter Milan
    Wolves

Looking at Villa at the moment but what you offer is a lot closer to home. Nice to be close to Anto, Jayo and Rasher again.

Let me know what your offering and we'll see if it can happen.

P.S. Another long haired Prima Donna from England also looking for short term work. Might be able to rope him in as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Morno

With a user name like that you are straight into the team, no need for team dropping!!
    Does the prima donna supply their own shampoo as our lot are more of a "wash and go" group!!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I'd be interested in playing but I cant commit 100%. I work one tuesday night in every month so I could fill in on nights that you are short.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

I could play! I didn't even know there was a pitch in toughers. Where abouts? My fitness is poor but would love to get back into it. Let me know if you want me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Going from Newbridge to naas- Just before the roundabout at Toughers you have the par3 golf club. Just before that there is a turn to the left. Take that turn and go down the road about 200 yards and you'll see the entrance to the par 3/all weather pitches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Tornando9

If you know anyone that works in Pfizer let them know they have a group that play there too and are short of numbers.

www.kildareweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    Going from Newbridge to naas- Just before the roundabout at Toughers you have the par3 golf club. Just before that there is a turn to the left. Take that turn and go down the road about 200 yards and you'll see the entrance to the par 3/all weather pitches.

Thank you kindly

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Keating31

Still down numbers for soccer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ill stick my name on the standby list also if its available.

Hi

Just wondering if anybody is interested in playing 5-a-side soccer in Red Lane between Naas and Newbridge on a Tuesday night between 8-9pm. We have been playing for a while but due to lads falling away ( mainly due to emigration) we are short on numbers. If you want a regular game of soccer please pm me.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Sotirios

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jimmyb10

Are ye guys still looking for players?

Yeah PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Davxd3

Morno wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Hey, was up playing pitch and putt up in redlane earlier and notice the lads playing some ball! Just wondering if you guys are looking for players? Havnt played in a few years and am no luis suarez but I can kick a ball ok. If there are any openings Id love to get a game.

Thanks a lot,
    David

Advertisement