Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation available

• 03-01-2012 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey I am currently looking for someone to take my place in a single room in curragh birrin for next semester starting the 23rd of jan 2012 and yes I know that I've left this really late but it was a last minute thing and I need someone to take my place...First I would like to say I am not moving because of any issues in the house and I know I'm obviously going to say that but really it's true! It is a lovely house and the room is also very nice. The people I live with are also lovely lovely people but I am unfortunatley and begrudgingly moving to town for personal reasons. There is internet and a washer and dryer, microwave all the mod cons as they say and it is about 15 minutes from the library and campus in general there is a bus stop roght beside it and it is really a lovely house..if anyone new of anyone looking for a room or needed one themselves it would be great if you could let me know! cheers!

Advertisement