Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Dinner Set

Options
  • 03-01-2012 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi guys,

I am looking for a Chinese dinner set in Dublin and cannot find one anywhere. Mainly need soup bowls, spoons and bamboo matts. There are some on ebay but they are a tad expensive when you add on the shipping costs from Asia!

None of the Asian markets on Parnell St, or Jervis Luas stop have any.

Anyone have any ideas where I might get some?

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Asia Market on Drury Street may have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Asia Market at Jervis definitely had soup spoons when I was there on Friday, but they seemed to have had a run on a lot of their crockery. There's a chinese sort of poundshop thing on Parnell Street, on the left hand side of the street, up past KimChi that has generally lots of chinese dining stuff. Spoons, chopsticks, tea sets etc. It has lots of pellet guns and things in the window but if you walk down to the back of the shop it has loads of cheap crockery

Advertisement