Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Classes

• 03-01-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi

My gf is looking to learn german in the limerick/clare area.
    Any place you suggest?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

www.lcfe.ie

Starts 23 January !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

She should try Pimsleur audio lessons too. I have been learning Dutch via them and I find it great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I did the Beginners German course in LCFE a couple of years ago, while the course and teacher were good I found it frustrating that they only offered Beginners level and not anything above that, as I would have liked to have continued after our term-long course finished. The Limerick City Library have some great language learning resources too.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

Cheers lads i'l pass on that info! i speak a fairly good german myself but not a great teacher! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Check out the Michel Thomas audio courses, They're fantastic at teaching languages, it goes along the line of teaching the similarities between the languages first then building on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Her33

There is a place in Raheen where evening classes run - both basic and intermediate & advanaced

Advertisement