Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seven seater advice

Options
  • 03-01-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi guys and girls,
    we need to change to a seven seater car for expanding family reasons.i need advice tips etc.our budget is small 8k to 10k max.now i have seen some very reasonable grand scenics 08 should i just buy cheap and bite the bullet with the repairs.or should i go a bit more exspensive and maybe a seat or a citroen.more exspensive means a loan but a renault can be bought and paid for.probably tryin to get up to 08 as cheaper tax plus better milage per gallon.also must be diesel.any advice will be taken on board thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭beerbuddy

joeg31 wrote: »
    hi guys and girls,
    we need to change to a seven seater car for expanding family reasons.i need advice tips etc.our budget is small 8k to 10k max.now i have seen some very reasonable grand scenics 08 should i just buy cheap and bite the bullet with the repairs.or should i go a bit more exspensive and maybe a seat or a citroen.more exspensive means a loan but a renault can be bought and paid for.probably tryin to get up to 08 as cheaper tax plus better milage per gallon.also must be diesel.any advice will be taken on board thanks

i have a toyota carrola verso.The back seats fold away which is great but it is not a reall seven seater as only the kids can sit in the rear seats when they are up.Otherwise a fantastic car.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement