Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough cost of attic dormer??

Options
  • 03-01-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

hi all , i have planning permission which runs out in August!!, for an attic conversion with a dormer window.
    Does anyone have a rough cost of getting the basics done which would fulfill the PP side of it,ie the rsj's,flooring ,dormer window,moving of water tanks etc??
    I just want to cover the PP and I can finish the job later on.
    Is putting the stairs in a job which needs to be done now or can that wait, im wondering how will they bring the RSJ's up??
    so if anyone has rough costs or if i left out anything important please let me know.. thanks
    Oh, it's An average 3 bed semi in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

Hi Hawkelady,

Did you ever get this conversion done? I'd be interested in the price and who you got to do it (if you'd recommend them that is!).

Can you PM me if you are happy to tell me?

Thanks.

Advertisement