Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for cheap suits - Dublin area

Options
  • 03-01-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

As per title really, looking for cheap suits for men in the Dublin area.

Only needed for an upcoming interview so will probably only be used once, so wouldn't like to fork out a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

What's your price range?..if its for an interview id spend a few quid, first impressions and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

What's your price range?..if its for an interview id spend a few quid, first impressions and all that.

I agree.

Suits direct up in Ballymount do some nice suits. for about €200 you probably get suit shirt and tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tomob666

I could go up to about 250 but that would really be my limit (down and out student ha)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

For €250 you'll get a decent suit and shirt and tie in most stores including the one above. The best of luck with the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tomob666

For €250 you'll get a decent suit and shirt and tie in most stores including the one above. The best of luck with the interview.

I was hoping to get something for about half that but I'll put these places on my list of places to look at.

And thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Dave Carey Menswear in Omni Centre in Santry is having a (genuine) closing down sale. Saw a sign there today for 'all suits half price'.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭aonoco

M&S do a great range of machine washable suits, saves you a packet on dry cleaning, they look good , last long and are incredible value, i have been buying them for 4 years now and have no complaints, wear a suit 5 days a week.

i usually get two pairs of trousers and the jacket for € 105- you can spend a bit more - another great place is the suit company in west end retail park blanch got my wedding party suits there, some serious discounts and great quality, they always seem to have sales on

best of luck with the interview, remember it is the person they are looking to hire not the best suit!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Got a jacket, pants and shirt in penneys for 65 euro in total last week, fitted me perfectly, quality of material was alright, nothing special, wore it for about 5 hours in total, best cheap suit I have ever bought

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

There is currently a sale in zara - very nice suits in there.
    You will get trousers and a jacket for 120 total.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I know its not Dublin but if you have a car head out to The Tailors Guild in Kildare Village. Absolutely lovely suits and very reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement