Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ash stumps for hurleys

• 03-01-2012 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi im looking for ash stumps for hurley making anyone selling or have ash suitable for this let me know ill cut myself if needed.Cash paid on collection any amount taken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flanaganbros

I recently cut down an ash tree and and the stump still remains. Roscommon/Galway border. Plus I know of 30 other stumps that need to be cleared off a site as soon as possible, in Roscommon area. Are you interested?
    Powerhurl wrote: »
    Hi im looking for ash stumps for hurley making anyone selling or have ash suitable for this let me know ill cut myself if needed.Cash paid on collection any amount taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Powerhurl

Hi there yes I'm interested can you send us on your number so we could talk more about it thanks

Could you send us on your number to discuss more details thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

How much are you paying for Ash butts? I have 20 or so ready for harvesting.

Hi I'd be interested in them the price would depend on size and quality. If you could send on your phone number we could talk more or send it to my email at <SNIP>. If were happy enough then can have them gone the weekend for you

[MOD]
    Please don't post personal e-mail details; exchange contact information by Private Message.
    [/MOD]

• Advertisement

Hi you contacted me Friday about ash, would like to talk to you about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 shot_ov_a

are you still intrested in mine??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flanaganbros

Hi there yes I'm interested can you send us on your number so we could talk more about it thanks
    check out <SNIP>

[MOD]
    Please exchange contact information by Private Message.
    [/MOD]

Hi I'm looking for ash trees suitable for Hurley making. I'll cut and remove myself cash paid on collection, good prices paid for good stumps. Only contact me if your selling ( NO TIME WASTERS ) please

Hi I'm looking for ash trees suitable for Hurley making. I'll cut and remove myself cash paid on collection, good prices for good stumps. If you have ash on your land that you that you think might suit, contact me and I'll let you know cash customer waiting. Please ( NO TIME WASTERS )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭greenfingers89

Hi I'm looking for ash trees suitable for Hurley making. I'll cut and remove myself cash paid on collection, good prices paid for good stumps. Only contact me if your selling ( NO TIME WASTERS ) please

let me redirect you to your previous thread, maybe you have a bad memory

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056502863

i find it ironic that you dont like time wasters and yet your happily posting repeats in the forestry forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

In what part of Ireland are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

[MOD]
    New threads/posts moved to OP's existing thread on exactly the same subject.

Powerhurl: Please have a read of the Farming & Forestry forum charter, particularly the section dealing with Advertising before posting in F&F (or sub-forums) again.
    [/MOD]

Advertisement