Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message being sent to all B-IE members

Options
  • 03-01-2012 9:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

This is the outcome from tonight's discussion on TS, I'm sending this message out to all B-IE members (apparently I can't send it to everyone in one go but I'm working down the list).

Hello!

As B-IE has grown we’ve now hit the limit on the size of the clan and we still have more people wishing to join us! This is great news, it is always good that we’re recognized as a nice clan to be in but it also poses a problem. Due to the limitations implemented by wargaming we can only be 100 members in one ingame clan. As we don’t want to lose contact with people nor do we want to leave people without a home we’ve decided to add some further restrictions on B-IE and to have a second support clan.

To remain in B-IE we ask you to do 4 things:

1) Register on boards.ie and go to the WoT forum and post your name. You can find the WoT forums here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1518
    2) Want to participate in CW (it does not mean you need to be on every night from 6pm but rather that if you are on your jumping in when the call goes out)
    3) Have at least one T8 Heavy, Medium or TD or a T7 arty
    4) Reply to this message to allow me as Clan Commander know you’ve read it

To join the support clan you don’t need to fulfill any requirements and only need to apply to the new clan.

Now if you don’t care about CW and simply want to platoon up or if you don’t meet the tank requirement we don’t want to lose you or contact with you. Due to this there is a second clan set up specifically for this purpose to give you people to level up with, platoon and once you meet the above to come on over if you so wishes. This clan is called “The Iron Immortals Support Division” with the tag “TIISD”. If you send an invite in and put in the message B-IE you’ll get accepted directly.

We’ll all still use the same TS that we use today; we’re still going to be in game as we’re all today for platoons, companies and what not. We’re in short still one clan but due to the technical limitations imposed we’ll be spread over two clans.

If you don’t respond to this message I’ll need to assume that you’re not interested in B-IE anymore. Now you may be away, afk or something else and if that’s the case simply start a chat on TS or in game once you’re back and we’ll sort it out; If not we thank you for your contributions to B-IE to date and wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
    Dangrim, B-IE Company Commander

I'll be on TS and ingame if someone wants to discuss it directly with me.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

The following 5 members could not get a copy of the message (no clue why...):
    Gregolego1
    Huntsekker
    Fionn_Mc_Coule
    Paddygolightly
    Rogue_DotC

And there appear to be an issue with WoT forum messages as well, oh bloody joy... If people can't reply on the WoT forum directly ask them to PM me here, send me a message in game or create a new WoT message. Sorry for the pain this causes but the WoT forums appear even buggier then expected :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement