Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adjustable ventilation vent covers

• 03-01-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm sure other some of ye have suffered similar issues to me over the xmas period.... I've been driven demented by the howling wind coming through the vents in each room when i went to woodies looking for a closed vent cover only to be told they were illegal!!

so looking to know if anyone knows for sure if they are illegal or more importantly where i could get them...

Thanks in advance,

YaK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

yak wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm sure other some of ye have suffered similar issues to me over the xmas period.... I've been driven demented by the howling wind coming through the vents in each room when i went to woodies looking for a closed vent cover only to be told they were illegal!!

so looking to know if anyone knows for sure if they are illegal or more importantly where i could get them...

Thanks in advance,

YaK

Strange, Seen adjustable internal Vent covers today in a Hardware/Local Builders Providers ...One where you CAN close!!

They were 4.50 each Plastic... 4".... Seen similar in a Home based Hardware Store for just under 10 each!!!

Shop Around..

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭yak

Cheers for that, sounds more promising!! Can you remember the name of the store or where are you based? I'm looking for larger than normal 245mm x 245mm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

yak wrote: »
    Cheers for that, sounds more promising!! Can you remember the name of the store or where are you based? I'm looking for larger than normal 245mm x 245mm.

Morris, Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭claire983

I was in Woodies on the Northside 2 weeks ago and they had vents that you open and close.

Advertisement