Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robber's - they see me roll'n, they hate'n..

• 03-01-2012 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

But all joking aside, what a show of courage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Fuck me. What a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Seems this happned over a year ago, news stry below:

Warms the cockles of my heart :)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

That's great, fair play to him. Plus he has a very brilliant accent :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

did that newsreader make two paralysis puns?

fair play to your man he did what many people would think twice of doing even if they weren't in a wheelchair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

OMG I saw his legs move! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

OMG I saw his legs move! :eek:

Firstly, even if you only had a pair of wooden legs attached to your waists, they're going to move to some degree when you're rolling about on the ground.

Secondly, not everyone in a wheelchair is completely paralysed, their legs could just be too weak for walking, even on crutches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Firstly, even if you only had a pair of wooden legs attached to your waists, they're going to move to some degree when you're rolling about on the ground.

Secondly, not everyone in a wheelchair is completely paralysed, their legs could just be too weak for walking, even on crutches.
    buzz_killington_0.jpg

Advertisement