Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best spray tanning solution?

• 03-01-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi guys i am thinking of purchasing a spray tanning machine and i am wondering what the best spray tanning solution to get is, can anybody offer any advice, not even sure if this is the right place to post this but hopefully ye wise guys will have some info or reccommendations on spary tan solution :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

My salon has two machines. One is He Shi I think and it's very quiet and sprays a fine mist and takes hardly any time to dry.

Then the other is an older machine which is pretty loud and more like a big hairdrier or something but gives a darker colour as the tan goes on more thickly.

It probably depends a lot on how much you intend to charge, whether you're mobile or in a salon, etc. There are loads of different brands on the market from what I can see.

I think most people are looking for a cheap spray tan and don't really care whether it's St Tropez or a random brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pandabear2011

thanks for that, well i intend to use it also on myself and friends and family so i am looking for a solution that gives a good dark and even colour without too much of a smell, when i get a spray tan myself i always use st tropez but not sure i can just buy that solution when i do not own a salon or anything. note i am quite pale and st tropez is the only speay tan ive got that i am ever happy with. i did sun fx once and didnt like it i also tried that versaspa booth but hated the colour.

Advertisement