Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Playing

Options
  • 03-01-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

So I'd like to learn to play the piano this year.

Anyone any ideas about where to go in Wexford (town or district)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Crunchee

http://www.kidsclasses.ie/kids-music-lessons-leinster-4.html#wexford

I found this site- says kids classes but I suppose no harm in asking if they'd teach a grown up. Boo to age discrimination and all that.
    Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭boodee

i'm learning in kiltra school of music just outside of wellingtonbridge. They do adult classes, i'm at it about a year and going for my first grade in june, i'm not giving it enough practise though so should already be up to grade 2. They're great there, I've had 2 other teachers and this place is the better of the 3.
    Half hour classes, working out at about 17euro each but you pay by term. The other lessons were 15 each but i have to say my extra 2 euro is paying off.:-)

Advertisement