Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin Kelly?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭J-Fit

seanybiker wrote: »
    He's not as bad as that out and out scumbag. Can't think of his name. Mullane. Poor Ginger prick thinks he's a superstar. I can't wait for that little prick to get busted on the pitch and I would have no sympathy for him.?
    Fooking scumbag. Well he more a wannabe scumbag. Lads I despise that prick. Will never support the Deise with him playing for them.

Whatever his failings, such a hamfisted, poorly constructed, borderline libelous post in public reflects more about you than it does about him. Have you nothing more constructive to be doing than spouting such nasty drivel on the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

both mullane and kelly are total tools,worked with kelly in B & L.he was a lazy so and so there with a terrible attitude so im not suprised the managers taken a hard line on him.mullane is just an idiot.probably comes from the time he was caught p1ssing on the coals in the sauna in the old de la salle center,he was basically breathing in the fumes from his own p1ss.....a dope

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

He's not as bad as that out and out scumbag. Can't think of his name. Mullane. Poor Ginger prick thinks he's a superstar. I can't wait for that little prick to get busted on the pitch and I would have no sympathy for him.?
    Fooking scumbag. Well he more a wannabe scumbag. Lads I despise that prick. Will never support the Deise with him playing for them.

so you dont like mullane then sean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Kelly on the way back...

From todays Examiner...

http://www.examiner.ie/sport/gaa/kelly-looks-set-for-quick-deise-return-179930.html

Looks like common sense has prevailed...

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Very harsh on Mullane. He was a bit of a head when he first broke onto the scene but has really calmed down over the last few years. Great player!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Funfair wrote: »
    Kelly on the way back...

From todays Examiner...

http://www.examiner.ie/sport/gaa/kelly-looks-set-for-quick-deise-return-179930.html

Looks like common sense has prevailed...

it sure has,
    and now they should sack Michael Ryan. he knows nothing about man management of his players,
    imagen dropping a player before he even seen him play, feckin dope.

RYAN OUT OUT OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

What's a boon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

it sure has,
    and now they should sack Michael Ryan. he knows nothing about man management of his players,

RYAN OUT OUT OUT
    Before he seen him play?

Wasn't Ryan a selector a few years back?

Ryan would have seen him play club and county many many times over the past 10 years.

You seem to have a gripe with Ryan? I've trained under him a few times when he took a couple of sessions for us 3 or 4 years ago with the club and I honestly think he's one of the best coaches that I've ever trained under. He spoke well and his training sessions were excellent.

From your posts on this thread you come across as someone who either has never played hurling or someone who knows nothing about the game.

On his form of the past 24 months, Eoin Kelly isn't exactly a massive loss to the panel. He was a very good hurler 4 or 5 years back but his performance levels have declined considerably since. Waterford have some good up-and-coming players and would be better off blooding these lads that persisting with Kelly in my opinion. They'll be hungry and it's very unfair on those guys if a lad who wasn't arsed to follow his winter training programme gets back on the panel and gets a game before them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

eoin kelly "all star coaching and hurley maker" just saw his big jeep with that on the side of it
    i didnt know he was coaching for a living now

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

it sure has,

RYAN OUT OUT OUT

You gave him a chance anyway. Good support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I don't know what somebodies character has anything to do with the kind of hurler they are.
    So what if he is a pr!ck? If he can hurl good who cares?
    Its his ability that should be up for discussion, not where he lives or what he does! Just my two cents.

Cant believe he is on the way back though? Shouldn't he have to fight for it like everyone else? Thats a bad example if he is going to walk back on just because there were a few complaints!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

He's not coming back this year, according to this report:
    Eoin Kelly will not be returning to the Waterford senior hurling panel.

There have been numerous stories during the past fortnight (since he was originally dropped by new manager Michael Ryan) suggesting that the player's return was imminent but a line has been drawn in the sand and Kelly will not be part of the 2012 Déise panel.

The manager and player held a meeting last Monday week in the presence of an intermediary, sparking the rumours that a reconciliation was on the cards.

However, according to the Waterford News & Star, Ryan subsequently rang a very disappointed Kelly to inform him that he was sticking by his original decision and that his services were not required.
    http://hoganstand.com/Waterford/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=160588

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

J-Fit wrote: »
    Whatever his failings, such a hamfisted, poorly constructed, borderline libelous post in public reflects more about you than it does about him. Have you nothing more constructive to be doing than spouting such nasty drivel on the internet?
    do you like looking at his bum when he's playing. People have opinions, just cos I think he's a prick shouldn't upset you. Chin up and just don't listen to the bad man if you don't want to get upset.

do you like looking at his bum when he's playing. People have opinions, just cos I think he's a prick shouldn't upset you. Chin up and just don't listen to the bad man if you don't want to get upset.

From where in my post did you derive that I like looking at his backside? I'm not upset by your opinion, you don't even know whether I like him or not myself but Waterford is a small place, he could have friends or family, who likely wouldn't share your view, reading this very forum and you conduct yourself like that and forsake a whole team due to one man you happen not to like. It's a rubbish attitude. Dislike him, but don't inform the world.

From where in my post did you derive that I like looking at his backside? I'm not upset by your opinion, you don't even know whether I like him or not myself but Waterford is a small place, he could have friends or family, who likely wouldn't share your view, reading this very forum and you conduct yourself like that and forsake a whole team due to one man you happen not to like. It's a rubbish attitude. Dislike him, but don't inform the world.
    so we can only talk about people in a nice way just to keep the world a happy place. Pffft balls to that. We are talking about hurlers. I mentioned one of them is a prick. I couldn't give a fiddlers if he is good or not. If you don't want to be reading my opinion then just put me on your ignore list. Simples

so we can only talk about people in a nice way just to keep the world a happy place. Pffft balls to that. We are talking about hurlers. I mentioned one of them is a prick. I couldn't give a fiddlers if he is good or not. If you don't want to be reading my opinion then just put me on your ignore list. Simples

Done pleasant guy.

Done pleasant guy.

Aww shucks. Thank you so much. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Ban Seany, ban Seany for offensive behaviour! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Ban Seany, ban Seany for offensive behaviour! :D
    Seany will never get banned from here. Too much of a legend.
    Me however, that's a different story :-)

cococoady wrote: »
    Seany will never get banned from here. Too much of a legend.
    Me however, that's a different story :-)
    Pfft I dunno about that bud. I do get the odd warnings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Given that a final decision has been made I think any further discussion can take place on the Waterford Hurling thread in the GAA forum. If there is a further development we can always reopen it.

Thread Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement