Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylanders-when you defeat kaos

Options
  • 03-01-2012 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

what happens next? Himself and our son won earlier and all that happened was the credits rolled...are we missing something? That can't be it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

From what I've read and seen, you've now got to go down the local toy/game shop and purchase reasons to keep playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Well you can't have finished the game as not all the adventure packs and characters have been released and won't be till end of next year. There is 2 adventure packs and around 20 ish figures available to buy but there hard to find as allot of people have bought them all up to sell at high prices online. Its a great concept but its going to cost a person several hundred euro to buy everything over the year to complete it. I won't be touching the franchise till the product becomes more available and the crazy prices settle down.

Just go back and replay chapters try to find all treasures, hidden areas, every hat and recieved every upgrade You can also fully upgrade all your Skylanders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ah reminds me of the Halo 2 ending. My face -> :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

chin_grin wrote: »
    Ah reminds me of the Halo 2 ending. My face -> :confused:

'Well that really went downhill after New Mombasa but ****s about to get real now!... Why are the credits rolling?'

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Thanks everyone,think i'll be selling it on! Such a waste of money imo,maybe it's more suitable for children just starting out with games consoles...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

@angell, nice sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Advertisement