Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV DVD sale???

Options
  • 04-01-2012 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi i was in HMV on the 23rd of December and they had a DVD sale 2 quite recent DVDs for 12 quid. I want to know if it's still going on and if anyone knows what DVDs are on sale??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Missed details of the 2 for €12 deal, but here are some single DVD deals.

Inglorious Bastards €2.99
    Quantum of Solace €3.99
    Due Date €3.99

(among others).

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭AoifeCN

thanks I think I'll have to take a trip to hmv :) the only DVD I can remember for the 2 for 12 is senna which is a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭swervring

Hi, in the "sale" - its now 2 for €14, and the individual prices of each item has gone up too - they were €7.99 each now €8.99 each. Be wary!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

AoifeCN wrote: »
    thanks I think I'll have to take a trip to hmv :) the only DVD I can remember for the 2 for 12 is senna which is a great deal.

That's def not it in anymore anyway, it's 11.99 for senna on it's own. didn't seem to be part of any offers.

Advertisement