Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on getting the right technique

• 04-01-2012 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hey guys Im 21 years old, Im 5'10 and weigh just under 200lbs. I really want to build my muscles especially my abs. I have pretty decent biceps **please not I don't want to do this to show off** I just want to be able to look in the mirror and look decent and be happy with how I look.

As I said I especially want to build my abs as I am really paranoid about my stomach area. What is the best method? I do 60 sit ups every day and have been doing so for the past 8 weeks but I still cant see any improvement. I am now looking into the whole controversial of steroids (don't hate me) :confused:

Does anyone know of anything I can take that may help me get proper abs???

Any advice is great , thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

There is nothing you can take that can help you get proper abs. Discussion of steroids is not allowed on this forum.

If you want proper abs, decent training and clean diet is the best place to start.
    Can you post up your current training routine and diet. This will help people offer better advice

Thanks

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kbyrnsie13

yea i would like to help any way i can
    training and nutrition
    post a typical days diet
    and don't lie haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alroe

probably looking for the same answers for the above ,need to try and shed some weight from the above areas,

banana in the morning with my pro matrix shake 300ml
    1 hour workout before work
    small bowl of cereal about 11.30

2.30 another pro matrix shake 300 ml

6.30 dinner either chicken with salads and veg
    or meats with same..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alroe

probably looking for the same answers for the above ,need to try and shed some weight from the above areas,

banana in the morning with my pro matrix shake 300ml
    1 hour workout before work
    small bowl of cereal about 11.30

2.30 another pro matrix shake 300 ml

6.30 dinner either chicken with salads and veg
    or meats with same..:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭chadmustang

Learn what you can about proper training and nutrition. Constant sit ups wont give you a ripped mid section. Learn how to train hard and condition hard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement