Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the actual f*ck?

• 04-01-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

Well i made a thread in main AH but i forgot their was a place for videos, which is why i assume it was locked.

What the actual ****?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

maybe it was locked because its actually a video of someone taking a **** in the middle of an isle of a shop, also its NSFW if anyone is in work looking at this and it hasn't been deleted by then

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

ooooohh ****, i nearly shat meself!!! didnt see that coming at all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Sheeps wrote: »
    maybe it was locked because its actually a video of someone taking a **** in the middle of an isle of a shop, also its NSFW if anyone is in work looking at this and it hasn't been deleted by then

In all fairness theirs been worse posted.

but stil what in gods name ….

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

187096.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

ASOT wrote: »
    In all fairness theirs been worse posted.

but stil what in gods name ….
    you should probably edit the thread title to include NSFW before you get someone fired

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Silly french people saying lol, they so silly.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I went ahead and removed the video of somebody taking a dump cos that ain't really what this forum is about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement