Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden shelter ideas?

• 04-01-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Thinking of putting together some sort of shelter for my back garden. Something simple i could put together myself, but i don't want it to look cheap or tacky, I'm thinking something that 3-4 people could stand or sit under, wood based would be best I suppose. So i'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas regards materials, plans etc.? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Jonny Harris

You might get some ideas by checking out "3 counties steel buildings".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

I made one about 3 years ago and it is still standing..I used 2by 1 made four trellis type one to the size I wanted.secored all using brackets at corners..planted a climbing rose at one side and a clamatis at the other..put a bench and table,and I used it every day regardless for my five min me time..and added old trampoline netting on the inside.

Advertisement