Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Charolais bull?

• 04-01-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Have a charolais heifer by Doonally New. Which Charolais bull should I use ?
    I need an easy calving bull. All help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

roundhill doc from dovea would be one could use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

pirate or pinay should do on a heifer

• Registered Users Posts: 47 24_7

How about Alex. Munsterai has him at easy calving and top 2% for milk which would be a help on a doonally new daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

All those mentioned thus far would be considered easier than average calved. Huge amount to do with the heifer though.
    What age is she?
    We bulled 2 lately at about 19/20 mths to the Lim bull FL22.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

go Hereford for easy calving

• Advertisement
Advertisement