Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo 2012 discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Monkeyto wrote: »
    For all BB heads, here's the direct skinny from everyone's favourite speak-now-think-later, Mr. Wizard:

Source

Actually, I think that's fair enough, if people don't show and he doesn't get support and Evo is a business, what is he supposed to do?

Tekken was dropped from DoC because no one showed up for that, too. It's just scaled up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Upon this information coming to light, yeah, I can totally get behind Wizard.
    Still sad to see BB dropped, but significantly more understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

it does suck BB, but if there isn't many people playing then it should be taken out.

on the bright side like i said BB GodsGarden, which is cool i think ^__^

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

The Wake Up Shoryuken EVO podcast mentioned side tourneys for games that lost top spots. BB will still be there no doubt.

MK BABY! ;)

All the best,
    RAZER

Advertisement