Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Share Perth

Options
  • 04-01-2012 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Wondering if anyone has a room available or would be interested in going into a house share. I have a pain in my face searching gumtree and I though I'd try a different avenue!

Ideally looking for a place on the train line close to the beach. Looking to move at some stage in January!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 SC

In Perth 17th Jan. Would be interested in doing a house share. Gumtree is a heart break. Is it even possible to text Oz from a prepay phone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kmc123

Would also be interested in finding a place altho am working full time and am living for the weekend, not dry though just focused!! Somewhere around Adelaide tce/hay street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TMonkey

Howayee folks! Sorry for the late reply, havent really been on this, the house hunt is taking up most of my time! I met up with a few irish via gumtree and we're looking for a place at the moment, proving a lot more difficult than expected! People are quite eager for references from previous landlords. Anyway, theres 4 of us searching for a spot, I'll give yee a shout if we need another house mate. Your best bet if you're coming over is to get into the hostels, i'd recommend freemantle. They're mobbed with Irish and you'd be able to pick up a few roomies fairly easy. The hard part is bloody finding the house!

Best of luck!

Advertisement