Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current status of confirmation

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:04am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Name|Confirmed
    2brutal4u|Yes
    5carFac3|No
    Adorno|No
    Aenaes|Yes
    akanewbie_|Yes
    alexisawsome1996|No
    arghffs|Yes
    Arrawin|Yes
    Ballbag101|No
    Belisarius|No
    bruffio|Yes
    Chachee|No
    copeyhagen|No
    CrackBunny|Yes
    cro_bully|Yes
    daigo75|No
    DaMadGinger|Yes, joining the support clan
    Dangrim|Yes
    Daniel101|Yes
    davedoak|Yes
    Dave_Lister|Yes
    Davyblue|Yes, removed from clan on own request
    dbharry2192|Yes
    DeantheBlake|No
    Demonbaby|Yes
    DesperateCry|Yes
    DestroyedInSeconds|Yes
    DeWinterZero|No
    Diotoir|Yes
    Drachnien|Yes - And left B-IE to join our support clan
    dublingar|No
    Dublin_Gunner|Yes
    Eireabu|No
    EIREPANZER|No
    El_Principal|No
    Enda_Kenny|No
    exbuzzz|No
    Felstorm|No
    Fionn_Mc_Coule|Yes
    Flackster|No
    fragit|Yes
    ftt_frank_da_tank|No
    Glaskopft|Yes
    GrahamSoul|Yes
    Gregolego1|No
    hotbeacon1|No
    Huntsekker|No
    iiansee|Yes
    InspiredFury|No
    Ireland2006|No
    IRemember|Yes
    irishalan3005|No
    IrishGrimReaper|No
    IrishWolf92|No
    iScream|No
    k99_64|Yes
    KAC_PDW|Yes
    KalleTank|No
    Killerspec|No
    kingpondy|No
    klesk|No
    ladd|No
    Lejaby|No
    Lostirishguy|Yes
    maksimov|Yes
    mattrulz12|No
    mercenaryireland|Yes
    Miccs|Yes, left the clan, may join support clan or quit game (undecided)
    Nemi_|Yes
    nineball777|No
    Nutboy|No
    One_Kal_El|No
    ordomalleus|No
    Paddygolightly|Yes
    PapaTank|No
    phil3995|Yes
    Pitchshifter|No
    Pogoman|Yes, joining support clan due to sporadic future appearance
    ptegan|Yes
    purescouse|No
    Rakanisheu|No
    rob1779|No
    Rogue_DotC|No
    Ryaner|Yes
    setanta68|Yes
    sionnach101|No
    Slack|No
    theottovonbismark|No
    Therminator36|No
    TheSpearman|Yes
    Tomyber|No
    UncleSeano|No
    versusmc|No
    w00t57|No
    WilliStrangle|Yes
    Woodsie|No
    WuuZii|Yes
    xperiaboros|No
    Zappa021|No

This is the list of names taken this morning (98) and I'm using this (and a offline copy on paper) to keep list of names. You can also directly respond to this thread to confirm rather then PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Hey ... didn't play over Xmas because:
    a) matrimonial harmony
    b) proportion of anuses (teenagers) playing WOT went way up over the holidays and I had 8 losses in a row causing me to throw toys out of pram

Should be playing more regularly now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I've made my confirmation.----> Demonbaby

Also add Glaskopft too as thats my sons a/c and he has made his confirmation too.

Not sure on Nemi ...he might be agnostic.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hi Dan, I said this in my PM, but just so other members see it too - I never got an email from the WoT forums telling me I had a message, it also would not let me reply.

Just in case I'm not the only one in this situation, people could maybe PM you or post here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hi Dan, I said this in my PM, but just so other members see it too - I never got an email from the WoT forums telling me I had a message, it also would not let me reply.

Just in case I'm not the only one in this situation, people could maybe PM you or post here.
    It's a "feature" of the WoT forums (as I've learned the hard way); as I had to send out 98 messages and there is a 50 message limit I had to delete the messages as I sent them to make up room for them all. This then means no one can respond directly to the messages I sent and there is no way to expand the number of messages.

To make it extra fun I can't mass mail the whole clan in one go either so have to do them in groups of 6 and type in the names one by one...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

Here.

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    It's a "feature" of the WoT forums (as I've learned the hard way); as I had to send out 98 messages and there is a 50 message limit I had to delete the messages as I sent them to make up room for them all. This then means no one can respond directly to the messages I sent and there is no way to expand the number of messages.

To make it extra fun I can't mass mail the whole clan in one go either so have to do them in groups of 6 and type in the names one by one...

FFS.

What a total pain in the arse. This has been like that since day one, I used to have the same issues. They have a clan limit of 100, but no way to contact them all in one go.

FFS.

What a total pain in the arse. This has been like that since day one, I used to have the same issues. They have a clan limit of 100, but no way to contact them all in one go.

more incentive to push everyone onto this forum. (which I know we're doing anyway). Good day gents. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 uncleseano

haha! Grim, with great power comes great repeatability

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Read and understood. I take offence at BigEejit calling me a teenager..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

sign me up! ready to take some land whenever WG feel like returning clan wars back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 bruffio

yeah Dan , im available, sorry about the delay only found out today you wanted availability acknowledged

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

bruffio wrote: »
    yeah Dan , im available, sorry about the delay only found out today you wanted availability acknowledged
    Cheers; I've sent it to everyone including people who're on every night as I want to make sure all get the same message :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

You can also directly respond to this thread to confirm rather then PM me.

What are we supposed to be confirming 'cos I'm down as 'no' on that list...

Ponster wrote: »
    What are we supposed to be confirming 'cos I'm down as 'no' on that list...

Someone didn't check their WoT email from Dan :P

Ahhh, I was logged into the clan site where you send the PMs from (http://worldoftanks.eu/uc/clans) but I wasn't logged into the forum where you receive the PMs (http://forum.worldoftanks.eu)

Stupid system.

Ahhh, I was logged into the clan site where you send the PMs from (http://worldoftanks.eu/uc/clans) but I wasn't logged into the forum where you receive the PMs (http://forum.worldoftanks.eu)

Stupid system.
    Very!

Stupid system.

You could have clicked the link in your email ;)

Though you may not have received the email - because of the stupid system!

Got the PM but no mail.

Got the PM but no mail.

Yeah me neither. Stupid WoT forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

i havnt a clue whats going on, i got no pm email and i am a no on list

• Advertisement

You're on the list of players I could not PM (no clue why), read the message here though.

We're trying to tell you something.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Nem_e

Make mine a yes - Nemi_

quick bit of excel nerding with that list has the body count at 25 for confirmed (and staying in B-IE)

(3 confirmed and joining support)

feel free to edit original post and delete this one.

edit: yes, the term for counting is "excel nerding"

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Count me in i suppose :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Diotoir

I said yes and I'm sorry I haven't been on but I'll be there soon so please don't count me out just yet

Diotoir wrote: »
    I said yes and I'm sorry I haven't been on but I'll be there soon so please don't count me out just yet

Dio - you've nothing to worry about! This is more to try and catch the the guys that will not reply, moreso than the guys that we all know will, and are regular players / on TS / in platoons etc

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

I'm available for CW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 2brutal4u

Couldn't reply directly to message for some reason, altho didn't even chk my mail till yesterday anyway,

Been taking small break over last few weeks but will be fully active and available for CW's as usual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

We're trying to tell you something.

still havent a clue but yes is my answer:p

Advertisement