Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current status of confirmation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

Put dbharry92 down as a yes, probably the only reason i play the game for :P

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Ohgod halp, I dont know what buttan to press!

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DaMadGinger

I am going join the support clan since I don't have time to play in CWs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 ftt_frank

Hey guys, im available tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday from now on for CW battles. been kinda tied up with alot of **** the past month due to working 7 days a week and doing loads of training and my schedule was in the air. It should be more concrete from now onwards and you'll see more from me, Happy tankin' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I am going join the support clan since I don't have time to play in CWs

Thanks for the service you gave, hopefully you'll be back sometime. I have taken the liberty of removing you from the clan.

Dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Zappa021

can you please resend that email because i don't seem to have it :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

As many have noticed, I don't really have the time to play in the clan either. The slight time difference and fact that our PC is also our telly means that I can't always play even when I'd like to.

I could be the Boards.ie link to the support clan maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ponster wrote: »
    As many have noticed, I don't really have the time to play in the clan either. The slight time difference and fact that our PC is also our telly means that I can't always play even when I'd like to.

I could be the Boards.ie link to the support clan maybe?

If that's what you'd like man, certainly. You were just given a new position, however it was always based on you accepting the role!

If you want to leave, to join the TIISD clan, totally you're decision.

There would be no B-IE if it wasn't for you :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement