Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neptunes Pride

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Have any of you lads ever heard of this ?
    It's a web base game, where you login a few times a day and set your actions, its played over a few weeks.
    It's more akin to a RTS than anything I guess

I read about it over on Rock.Paper.Shotgun and it sounded brilliant,

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/03/10/pride-and-falls-neptunes-pride-diary-part-1/

I was wondering if any of you lads would be up for a game, I'd happily buy the premium version to be able to "create" the games as needed.

I know most people on here probably flick around the net most of the day, so it'd be something else to do also :P

http://np.ironhelmet.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

The story of the RPS Solium Infernum battle was good (if long). I'll have to read this one at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If anyones up for a game, just post below I guess. Once we get enough names, 8 or so. I'll get the premium and create the game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

The one thing that stopped me from playing NP was the price, in a essence it's a totally rip of imo. It's way too over priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Stev_o wrote: »
    The one thing that stopped me from playing NP was the price, in a essence it's a totally rip of imo. It's way too over priced.

I'll fork out the 10/20 for the premium to setup the game if we can get the players. I don't think everyone needs to buy it. Only the one setting it up.
    Password Protected Private Games
    •Create a game that only you and your friends can join by adding a password to a game.
    •The premium games you create with a key are free for your friends to join so that they can enjoy the benefits of premium games too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I'll give it a try sure

• Advertisement
Advertisement