Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rifle case

• 04-01-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭

looking for a hard rifle case either one or two rifle as long as it will fit a scoped rifle with bipod attached and lockable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭robbie mars

Ebay lad has dem on for fifty sterling misses bought one forr me for xmas will fit rifle with mod scope and bipod box of ammo and lamp with loads of space its the tear and pluck foam its brilliant and it comes from England

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭cz223

what make mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

cz223 wrote: »
    looking for a hard rifle case either one or two rifle as long as it will fit a scoped rifle with bipod attached and lockable

where you situated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

If you are near him - Pat Cooke @ Hilltop has a wide selection of cases for all types of firearms.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭trevally

[QUOTE=looking for a hard rifle case either one or two rifle as long as it will fit a scoped rifle with bipod attached and lockable[/QUOTE]

Hi if its 2nd hand your after Try here http://www.adverts.ie/camping-outdoor-pursuits/airglide-rifle-cases/1150441

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71493034

If it's any good to ya! I'll put the pics up again in a while, changed my PB account around and broke all the links.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭robbie mars

It don't have a make it aluminum and hard wood cardboard box foam and pluck and tear and foam its brilliant two combination locks and two key locks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

i have a proper two rifle flight case with locks, aluminium, i will get pics of it up in a while, i dont use it any more but have travelled abroad with my gun using it, €100, mite be too much for what you are looking for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement