Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ipod touch earphone only working on right side

• 04-01-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi all

my ipod touch 4th gen is working fine with the earphones that came with it at Christmas. I find the ipod earphones very uncomfortable. I plugged in my own JVC marshmallow earphones and the only side working is the right ear. I checked the earphones in other devices and they're working fine so it must be the ipod. Does anyone else have the same problem? Is there any solution to it other than spending 79 dollars on the ipod in ears?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Try pulling the jvc jack out a small bit. Either that or it's not long enough. If you compare them to the standard earphones you will see they are different lengths

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Yeah I tried that with the JVCs and tried to wiggle it about but it makes no difference. they're both the same lengths too, it's like you can only use ipod headphones with it, wonder if that's on purpose.. i looked there's a mod for changing the headphone jack in the ipod but there's no way i'm going to pull it apart :( i'll just carry on with the original headphones.

Advertisement