Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Council online collection date updates?

Options
  • 04-01-2012 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

When are Dublin City Council going to update their wast collection dates.Still in 2011 dates?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

What did they say when you phoned them?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

i didn't phone them.just makes sense to update it on the website

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ap1986 wrote: »
    When are Dublin City Council going to update their wast collection dates.Still in 2011 dates?

I thought Dublin City Council are leaving the residential waste collection business in the middle of this month?
    Have you tried Greyhound as i think they are taking over the dates that DCC would of done the collections.

Ph : 2224393 for some more detailed info maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Paulzx

kceire wrote: »
    I thought Dublin City Council are leaving the residential waste collection business in the middle of this month?
    Have you tried Greyhound as i think they are taking over the dates that DCC would of done the collections.

Ph : 2224393 for some more detailed info maybe?

They are.

The reason they haven't put up any info is because they have washed their hands off the service and put it out to the private sector.

Greyhound is your new binman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I hope someone briefed the people working in Greyhound by now. They were unaware they'd won the contract last time I spoke to them *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ethernet wrote: »
    I hope someone briefed the people working in Greyhound by now. They were unaware they'd won the contract last time I spoke to them *sigh*

I was talking to them yesterday, they said they will pick up from DCC from 18th January, and they will try to keep the same collection dates as DCC did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

D7, Green bin collection this morning usually Monday.:confused:

Advertisement