Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soc forum ban

Options
  • 04-01-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

I'd like to post a question in the accomodation forum but was banned from the Personal Issues forum a couple of years ago. Couldn't give a rats about being banned from First World Problems/Personal Issues, but I think it's over the top to be banned from all Soc forums.

Rgds.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Your charming post has convinced me to take up your cause.

It turns out you were permabanned specifically from Accommodation & Property in February 2009 for being a "Spammer", a few weeks after you were permabanned from PI for the same reason.

You've subsequently posted in several Soc forums so the above is obviously your only stumbling block.

I suggest you PM the mod who banned you (smccarrick) and put your case to him to have the ban lifted.

G'luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Dades wrote: »
    I suggest you PM the mod who banned you (smccarrick) and put your case to him to have the ban lifted.

This. artful_codger if you and smccarrick cannot reach a consensus you can start a DRP thread about that specific ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement