Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Survey problem

Options
  • 04-01-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭

My mum does online surveys and one company she claimed a boots voucher from them. The voucher never arrived. She has emailed them a number of times and never got back to her. I managed to find the company tel number based in england under directory enquiries and she called them. They said they would get in touch with the company that deals with the vouchers. Nothing happened and she never heard from them. This has been going on since November is there anyone she can get onto maybe consumer affairs in england to complain. Its the principle of it that bothers her and me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Cathquig

If its the Irish Opinions one the same thing happened to me. I waited ages, holding back from buying in boots till the voucher came but nothing happened. Thought it was just a load of BS till ages later, after I'd forgotten about it, it finally came. Can't for the life of me remember how long it took to arrive but I'd forgotten about it when it did.

Hope that helps you in some way:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭spookwoman

http://ie.mysurvey.com/ lightspeed is the company based in england. Mum still has heard nothing back from yesterday.

Update - Ran consumer affairs in the uk. They recommended sending reg letter that has to be signed for telling them they are in breach of contract and that issue need to be sorted in certain amount of time. Got ref number as well if it doesnt work out.

Managed to find company that oversee's lightspeed and calld them in dublin. They are now looking into the problem. Said to leave it till monday they will be back in touch

Got the vouchers yesterday in the post after all that.

Advertisement