Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

biology is
    circulation, respiration photosynthesis light and dark stage, rhizopus. ecology focus on definations and plants and exp...food tests
    english..
    do boland or heaney. focus on hamlet ophelia and gertrude for comparitive general vision and view point.
    i have no hints for english paper 1
    french
    i think racism and a journal intime is about a fight

Mod note: Spoilers please!!!
    is that debs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sammytammy

Ineeda.... wrote: »
    I badly need something for geography regional, exams tomorrow?????

waterfall,pos and neg effect of volcano,tertiary activity in dub ,compare agriculture in the west to agriculture in Dublin

Sammytammy wrote: »
    waterfall,pos and neg effect of volcano,tertiary activity in dub ,compare agriculture in the west to agriculture in Dublin
    is that debs??

anyone do lcvp yet?

Business DEB anyone only know abq
    theme of tqm

• Advertisement

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    is that debs??

I dunno tbh

Hi guys :) id really appreciate some help with my chemistry biology and german could anyone help me out!

the hint i have for english are
    gvvp hamlet character plath heaney and hamlet deception:

Please help out especially with chemistry?
    is that english debs or examcraft??

jjcracker wrote: »
    not sure what papers they were but.....
    *irish p1
    aiste was international problems or the irish language
    *english p2
    heaney was unique individual experiences plath something bout imagery and kinsella and larkin were on it hamlet in both papers is deception
    hope that helps

Yanno where it says in the thread title: **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING** ...

>.<
    is hamlet deception
    definitely on both papers debs and examcraft??

Mod Note: Spoilers, even when you're only making a reference!

can someone please please PLEASE tell me whats on the hl home ec debs paper i desperately need to know its tomorrow :(

I seen in previous post that
    education was elective 3 and protein is q1

Mod Note: READ THE FIRST POST re: SPOILERS!!!!!!
    is that debs??

• Advertisement

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    Highlight it :)

Anyone got spoilers on Hamlet question for DEB? like there's
    Hamlet Character Question
    but what's the other option?
    deception

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

can someone please please PLEASE tell me whats on the hl home ec debs paper i desperately need to know its tomorrow :(

Do a search of the thread, its been mentioned in at least 2-3 posts.

Do a search of the thread, its been mentioned in at least 2-3 posts.
    is there any chance you could tell me exactly what page it is on your help will be much appreciated :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

is there any chance you could tell me exactly what page it is on your help will be much appreciated :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=20857407#

Note: when you search a thread, it gives a preview of each post, and the previews aren't spoilered, use at your own risk!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=20857407#

Note: when you search a thread, it gives a preview of each post, and the previews aren't spoilered, use at your own risk!
    What does that mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

What poets would I get away with just learning for the mocks?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

What does that mean??

Spoiler tags are revealed automatically - you may see more than just Home Ec hints by searching the thread (i.e. pressing on the above link).

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Buanacainte

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    What poets would I get away with just learning for the mocks?
    Plath is on both examcraft and debs
    I think so you would probably be safe?

Mod: Spoilers!!

our teacher for home ec has told us that
    carbs vit a and dairy is up for q1
    thats all i really know unless your doing the housing elective
    choices when choosing a location for home

any hints for HL irish? we had our tape already it was
    about 2 festivals and there was an Antaine in the third piosa?
    help would be greatly appreciated!
    also any geography?
    do you know if its debs or examcraft? i have home ec tomorrow so i would really appreciate your help :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

Plath is on both
    examcraft and debs I think so you would probably be safe?

Mod: Spoilers!!

Oh no we haven't done
    Plath
    yet :( What about
    Heaney? Is he coming up on both?

thank you very very much :) do you know how else you can tell if your paper is debs or examcraft apart from the barcode? i cant remember if there was a barcode on my paper on friday

thank you very very much :) do you know how else you can tell if your paper is debs or examcraft apart from the barcode? i cant remember if there was a barcode on my paper on friday

In a lot of schools every teacher gets to pick the paper they think is appropriate for their class, so getting an Examcraft on Friday doesn't make it any more likely that you'll get that company for all the rest. Be as prepared as you can for whatever might appear! ;)

In a lot of schools every teacher gets to pick the paper they think is appropriate for their class, so getting an Examcraft on Friday doesn't make it any more likely that you'll get that company for all the rest. Be as prepared as you can for whatever might appear! ;)
    i was just wondering because our teachers told us we have to pay 8 euro for each paper and 16 euro for english, irish and maths because they are 2 papers and i went on the debs.ie website and it said the papers are 8 euro and the examcraft papers are 7.25 thats how im guessing mine are debs??

i was just wondering because our teachers told us we have to pay 8 euro for each paper and 16 euro for english, irish and maths because they are 2 papers and i went on the debs.ie website and it said the papers are 8 euro and the examcraft papers are 7.25 thats how im guessing mine are debs??

I wouldn't go by that tbh, they could be charging delivery on examcraft! :P Seriously, the mocks are not the end of the world, worrying about them is understandable but you have to relax and remember that they count for absolutely nothing at all. So what if you go in and a topic you haven't studied comes up...it'll just show you that its a bad idea to go into the real thing unprepared!

At this stage (if they're starting soon), the best you can do is go over the sections you've done already and concentrate on the most important areas that come up on the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LCkillme

Any more french topics anyone or history essays? Please

I wouldn't go by that tbh, they could be charging delivery on examcraft! :P Seriously, the mocks are not the end of the world, worrying about them is understandable but you have to relax and remember that they count for absolutely nothing at all. So what if you go in and a topic you haven't studied comes up...it'll just show you that its a bad idea to go into the real thing unprepared!

At this stage (if they're starting soon), the best you can do is go over the sections you've done already and concentrate on the most important areas that come up on the paper.
    i know im just a repeat student and i really want to do well and make my parents proud for once

did anyone do lcvp yet? please let me know whats on it if you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 L.C.girl

Anyone have ANYTHING on chemistry HL (DEB) :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

i know im just a repeat student and i really want to do well and make my parents proud for once
    you'll make them proud by just doing your best, relax! theyre only the mocks! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement