Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 colm1994600

anyone have accounting and irish paper 2 ? both HL DEB . I have most of my exams in return ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Munc

Anybody ,have anything on exam craft ag science ?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 _Noonan

did you get the business! i really need it, i have done all other exams except this! please! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Munc

Economics deb anyone ?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LC_sucks

SheepDerpa wrote: »
    Anybody PM me or post here in detail whats coming up in DEB Geography HL

I have Maths Paper 1 & 2,English Paper 1 & 2,French,Accounting,Biology and Irish Paper 1 & 2 deb if you wanna swap.

is your maths DEB? could you please tell me what trig proofs are on it please? the spreadsheet says
    sine and cosine rules, but i was wondering are they proofs or just to know how to use them, thanks :D

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

history higher level deb paper for dictatorship is the question
    the rise of fascism?
    or
    how effective was nazis use of propaganda to maintain control?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 _Noonan

Ladedaa wrote: »
    Business HL DEB?

I'll give you whatever paper you want.

did you get the business?! i really need it please! what are the long questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lizlemon16

If any one could put up any info they have on HL examcraft geography I and others would be extremely grateful!!!!!
    Thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 .Nico

Geohelp wrote: »
    Anyone have Examcraft English HL paper 2?? I've done geography HL and Irish paper 1 OL! Please

can you please tell whats on the geography paper :) . thank you !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LC_sucks

anonimous wrote: »
    history higher level deb paper for dictatorship is the question
    the rise of fascism?
    or
    how effective was nazis use of propaganda to maintain control?

What problems did the third republice in france face during 1920 - 1940
    How effective were the Nazis and/or Mussolini at using propaganda to maintain control

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

_Noonan wrote: »
    Ladedaa wrote: »
    Business HL DEB?

I'll give you whatever paper you want.

did you get the business?! i really need it please! what are the long questions?
    I posted it a few pages back,do you have biology or french?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

LC_sucks wrote: »
    is your maths DEB? could you please tell me what trig proofs are on it please? the spreadsheet says
    sine and cosine rules, but i was wondering are they proofs or just to know how to use them, thanks :D

I sent you a PM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

did you get the long questions for DEB business?
    Go a few pages back, I post it like yesterday.

Walshy93 wrote: »
    It's okay thanks I did it today :L It went well enough I think:)
    was the spreadsheet good? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 i hate the lc

hey i did my irish paper one the last day it had an essay
    fadhbanna an timpeallacht
    can you tell me if thats debs or examcraft. my paper two is tomorrow :eek: and im trying to figure out what to study. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 JUSME123

does anyone know what feature of lanform erosion/deposition(river) is coming up in the debs HL geography?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jackiemeg

Have you done business yet?

laura_x wrote: »
    Hey can you pm me maths HL Paper 2 DEBS and il give you accounting and chemistry?:) xx

can you plz tell whats gonna be on the geography paper :)

i would be happy to help you with chemestry and accounting , but im not doing them .. sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Right lads , done all my exams except business so I can give ye anything g else but I need higher level examcraft business ? Please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 colm1994600

lads i need accounting and irish paper 2 HL DEB for both in detail ? I have English HL , Maths OL , Geog HL, Business HL , French HL and Biology HL in possible return ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    to anyone doing HL Physics DEB, good luck! It's horrible. I definitely failed.
    why did u fail, did u do deb or examcraft and if did any did u read the posts on googledoc

Please note that textspeak is not welcome on this site, thanks. - Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

anyone have the actual questions on the Biology HL EXAMCRAFT paper ? & i have maths, irish, french, geography & business in return =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

i have biology deb :) but do you have Irish Paper 2 HL DEB ?
    laura_x wrote: »
    Hey can you pm me maths HL Paper 2 DEBS and il give you accounting and chemistry?:) xx

Please cut out the swapping by PM and just post what you have on thread. If other posters see that you are sharing information on thread, they are more likely to help you out and post something else back. Swapping hints around by PM is just clogging up the thread and ends up being more hassle for everyone.

anyone have the actual questions on the Biology HL EXAMCRAFT paper ? & i have maths, irish, french, geography & business in return =)

Is that higher level maths?

LCVP DEB (what I can remember anyway)
    Ok, so the questions on the case study are

Name 3 problems facing the town of Ballyrinn
    Outline the difficulties facing the Community Development Committee
    Give 3 reasons why a person would volunteer to become part of the Community Development Committee

There's a question on work experience and you have to say why you would do an evaluation and then write a short evaluation of your work exp. 4 difficulties you would face on work experience

Question on teamwork, 3 benefits of it...

Um, an advantage and a disadvantage of multinational companies setting up in Ireland, know the definition for enterprise, be able to do a SWOT analysis and write an email to someone asking them to do a visit in to you school and say why you want them to!

Hope this helps someone!
    If anyone has HL DEB Maths... Pleeeeeeeease help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SL122

anyone done spanish hl debs? i have english both papers, maths hl both papers, ireish ol, home ec, geog and lcvp!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LCHello

Any1 got Biology Examcraft Q10, Q11 and Q 13 in detail, please help, thats all im asking for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emilylouise

Does anyone have what's on home ec? Pleasseee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

PLEASE!

does anyone know all for questions for the dictatorship and democracy question history higher level deb?

the spreadsheet seems a bit shady in this section. PLEASE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 FMLMocks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement