Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

could someone please post the examcraft bio questions!? please please please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

FRENCH OL DEBS PAPER PLEASE :D ...pm please

also i have other deb papers in return :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Vhughes4

I need Maths debs paper 1 higher level can someone please send me a pm
    With detailed explanation I will give other exams like accounting , etc

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

Slim_Shady wrote: »
    Is this Examcraft or Deb ? Can anyone confirm ?

DEB defo did it yesterday! handy paper!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Vhughes4

SL122 wrote: »
    anyone done [COLOR="Black"]spanish hl debs[/COLOR]? i have english both papers, maths hl both papers, ireish ol, home ec, geog and lcvp!
    Hey man can u sent me a pm
    Of geography and Maths Paper 1 I have done Spanish I can tell what's on it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ilikejelly

hey does any1 know whats on irish paper 1 , i have it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Aokay

What are the DEB french reading comps about does anyone know??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 katielowthe

does anyone know whats on the home ec higher and science ordinary?
    :D

whats deb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Somebody must have done examcraft geography??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Caillin Gaelige

I have HL DEB Accounting, OL Examcraft Irish Paper 1+2, HL Examcraft English Paper 1+2, and HL Examcraft Art History that I'll PM in exchange for HL Examcraft Geography :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

what does deb mean

Dublin Examination Board..I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Having the Examcraft Geog paper would be like having a goldmine right now. It's like the ultimate bargaining tool. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Caillin Gaelige

Having the Examcraft Geog paper would be like having a goldmine right now. It's like the ultimate bargaining tool. :P

It'll be just my luck that I'll study almost everything on the DEB paper and I'll get the Examcraft one -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ballineagh

Economics deb HL , anyone ? + I have geog examcraft in return !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jclol

Can anyone tell me exact questions on experiements and any other guarenteed definitions have it tomorrow - Last exam done all other DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

can someone post me maths ol exam craft for irish p1 and history and eng p1 .all examcraft!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

What's up, guys? :)

I'm basically sick of people doing swaps and pm's, and just wish to god everyone would share. We'd have everything we need if people weren't being so stingy. *rant over* :p btw, thank you legends of people who have posted stuff thus far that has helped me a lot! :D

In saying that, I might have found some Examcraft Geography questions. I'm not positive if these are accurate, (I would appreciate it if somebody could confirm), as I haven't done Geography yet, but I'll post them here anyway in the hopes they'll help somebody.

The answer below came from here: http://www.allhonours.ie/view/post:203882

I did Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

I only remember 2 outta the 3 options for the biome question
    one was how a biome you have studied has adapted referring to soil, flora and fauna.
    and the other one was the effects of human inference on a biome you have studied

Sorry it's not in great detail, but it's better than what's on the spreadsheet. Hopes this helped. :)

Mod note - Use Spoilers Please

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mister Bates

Someone must have the DEB Economics paper, loads of peope are asking for it so please share it with the rest of us if you have it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 colm1994600

I have HL DEB Accounting, OL Examcraft Irish Paper 1+2, HL Examcraft English Paper 1+2, and HL Examcraft Art History that I'll PM in exchange for HL Examcraft Geography :)

can you send me the accounting please ? :)

is this higher juniour cert ?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

What's up, guys? :)

I'm basically sick of people doing swaps and pm's, and just wish to god everyone would share. We'd have everything we need if people weren't being so stingy. *rant over* :p btw, thank you legends of people who have posted stuff thus far that has helped me a lot! :D

In saying that, I might have found some Examcraft Geography questions. I'm not positive if these are accurate, (I would appreciate it if somebody could confirm), as I haven't done Geography yet, but I'll post them here anyway in the hopes they'll help somebody.

The answer below came from here: http://www.allhonours.ie/view/post:203882

Sorry it's not in great detail, but it's better than what's on the spreadsheet. Hopes this helped. :)

Thats deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

lizlemon16 wrote: »
    If any one could put up any info they have on HL examcraft geography I and others would be extremely grateful!!!!!
    Thank you!!

I already put it up monday, a detailed one at that, so just go through the posts!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

is this higher juniour cert ?

Junior cert forum is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

FinnD wrote: »
    Thats deb

:eek: Thanks for letting me know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Username321

Is it a cash or production budget on accounting deb?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Saracarroll

I'm reeally stuck for applied math. I have it Friday can anyone help??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Just post them and people will be happy to help you out in return. Do a search of the thread for Geography or have a look at the spreadsheet, there are a good few hints there.

• Advertisement

can you tell me home ec HL i have spanish :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement