Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Caillin Gaelige

DeanW788 wrote: »
    If someone could post the ratios needed for accounting HL Deb, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    This is everything on accounting DEB
    1. Company accounts, know about suspense accounts
    2. Tabular statement, (Record on a tabular statement the effect each of the above transactions had on the relevant asset, liability and capital accounts and ascertain the total assets and liabilities on 31/12/2011) know about revaluation and depreciation
    3. Revaluation of fixed assets
    4. Farm account, know how to do a drawings account and which account other than drawings is affected by "farm produce used by family" Explain your answer
    5. Interpretation of accounts -Indicate wether the ordinary shareholders would be satisfied with the performance, state of affairs and prospects of the company. Use relevant ratios, percentages and other information to support your answer. -The gross profit percentage for 2010 was 35%. Give five different explanations for the increase/decrease in 2011
    6. Service Company Accounts
    7. Correction of Errors and Suspense Account - Identify 3 different types of errors that affect the balancing of a trial balance
    8. Costing and Stock Valuation, - Explain what is meant by re-apportionment or overheads and under-absorption of overheads
    9. Cash Budgeting, Define cash budgeting and describe 2 of its advantages

and the ratios are:Earnings per ordinary share: 12.5c
    Dividend per ordinary share: 4.8c
    Interest cover: 4.7 times
    Quick ratio: 1.2 to 1
    Return on Capital employed 10.4%
    Market Value of 1 ordinary share €1.30
    Gearing 35%
    Dividend cover 2.6 times
    Dividend yield 5.2%

The earnings per ordinary share
    thecash purchases if the average period of credo received from trade creditors is 1.5 months
    the dividend yield
    how long it would take one ordinary share to recoup is 2011 market price
    return on capital employed

good luck 

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

Sophiiieee is my life!!!!... I think many other would agree..
    I pm'd you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

I know I've asked already but does anyone have dictatorship and democracy questions for history HL DEB? I'm desperate here..
    Here's a link to the spreadsheet, you'll find history down the line a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Could anyone please let me know for geog examcraft for the mezzogorno question and GDA what cam up as part A? do you have to draw a map?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DeanW788

DeanW788 wrote: »
    If someone could post the ratios needed for accounting HL Deb, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    2. Tabular statement, (Record on a tabular statement the effect each of the above transactions had on the relevant asset, liability and capital accounts and ascertain the total assets and liabilities on 31/12/2011) know about revaluation and depreciation
    4. Farm account, know how to do a drawings account and which account other than drawings is affected by "farm produce used by family" Explain your answer
    5. Interpretation of accounts -Indicate wether the ordinary shareholders would be satisfied with the performance, state of affairs and prospects of the company. Use relevant ratios, percentages and other information to support your answer. -The gross profit percentage for 2010 was 35%. Give five different explanations for the increase/decrease in 2011
    7. Correction of Errors and Suspense Account - Identify 3 different types of errors that affect the balancing of a trial balance
    8. Costing and Stock Valuation, - Explain what is meant by re-apportionment or overheads and under-absorption of overheads

Gearing 35%
    Dividend cover 2.6 times
    Dividend yield 5.2%

thecash purchases if the average period of credo received from trade creditors is 1.5 months
    the dividend yield

good luck 

Thank you very much. Good luck to you too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ashleigh cronin

apparently in geo examcraft one of the questions is about
    the formation of a volcano can someone tell me is all we have to so it write about how one is formed or is it the volcanic land forms we have to write about?
    any help would be greatly appreciated :)

SPOILERS PLEASE - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hurler2012

any chance of getting the ag science higher level spoilers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

Sorry lol! :D I meant non-detailed as in people are looking for the entire paper. Believe me, I appreciate the effort that went into that!!! :D:D:D

its ok i forgive you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

anyone have questions in detail on the Biology HL Examcraft Paper ? pleasee! ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

biology hl examcraft
    q1 is food i cant remember the exact questions but it wasnt very difficult,
    one of the short questions was on mitosis, metaphase is given and you had to draw and label the next stage which is anaphase, another short questions was on mRNA and tRNA, you had to know what the t in tRNA stands for, how rna joins to a ribose or something like that
    Q5 and 6 were on Auxins/ Plant Growth Regulators and plant reproduction im not sure of the exact questions because i havent done thoses section yet so i skipped them.
    know the osmosis experiment and the effect of ph on enzymes experiment, the third experiment question was a mix of expirments, why do you cut open the aorta and pulmonary artery in disecting a heart, know scientific method/reseach and creating alcohol using yeast experiment
    long questions
    Q10 DNA know where in the cell DNA is found other than nucleus and is it the mother or father you get this dna from and what is this called, there is a gentetic cross in this question aswell it is not a difficul on though as theres is no linked genes or other complicated diamgrams stuff etc
    Q11 is on virus and fungi there is a diagram of fungi, you need to know a benefit of virus, then there was a diagram of the bacterica curve you needed to name the lag and log stage and say reason for the different shapes on the curve,
    Q12 was ecology, definitions werent asked had to describe a quanitative survey and draw the predator prey relationship graph
    Q13 had photosynthesis know the dark stage and respiration know the kerbs cycle
    Q14 A had the skeleton and muscle, know the different detween red and yellow bone marrow, know about asteloblasts, what protein and calcium is needed for,
    B about a diacot stem had to draw a transvere section of a diacot stem and explain how you looked at it under a micoscope
    C was on the human defense system/ immune system i havent done this so i dont know the question but you only had to do two out or a b and c
    Q15 A plant reproduction, B is homeosatisis and C is to write a note on 3 of the following survival times for sperm and ova, adaptation of wind pollinated flowers, transpiration stream, pollution and again you only had to do 2 out of A b and c

sorry if i have forgotten some of it i did it a week ago, hope this is a help :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Please search the thread before asking for papers. Someone has answered in detail above in post 3322, for example, and there are many other spoilers throughout the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrittneyC_xo

omg, thanks so much ! you are a lifesaver :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jclol

Need serious help with DEB Physics can anyone post exact questions or mail me scanned paper?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

Examcraft HL Maths anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 notprepared

13spanner wrote: »
    I know I've asked already but does anyone have dictatorship and democracy questions for history HL DEB? I'm desperate here..
    Here's a link to the spreadsheet, you'll find history down the line a bit.
    I know I've seen the spreadsheet but it only has two of the questions in that section thanks though

dovahkiin wrote: »
    Examcraft HL Maths anyone?
    look back at my post a few posts back its the really long one :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lc4life

I know so many others have posted it, but anyone have HL PHYSICS DEB? Please. :D If so please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jojox

really need geography deb questions please

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Can anyone give me some specifics on the Organic Chemistry HL DEBs question?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

DEB physics HL was really really really hard...

• Advertisement

jojox wrote: »
    really need geography deb questions please
    look back at my post a few posts ago its the really long one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lc4life

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    DEB physics HL was really really really hard...

Ah crap! Anything I should know, any help is grateful. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

lc4life wrote: »
    Ah crap! Anything I should know, any help is grateful. :D
    Know geostationary really reallly well it's so tricky

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jojox

omg thank you... wat was da geoeology q?

jojox wrote: »
    omg thank you... wat was da geoeology q?
    i dont know sorry i didnt do that question :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 megg_

thanks you
    have you any more detail on the types of questions? :)

Yeah what questions do you need ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 JUSME123

Can anyone give me some specifics on the Organic Chemistry HL DEBs question?
    name the compounds...
    C2H5OH - C2H4 - C2H4Cl2 - C2H3Cl
    W X Y
    which is most soluable in water and why?
    catalyst used in conversion W
    test for unsaturation
    which reactions are addition. elimination, sustitution
    conversion X forms an intermediate species. Draw it. what would be formed if water was present in X
    compound D is polymerised into what

FUELS
    structure of cyclohexane and benzene
    heat of combustion - calculation
    oil refinery (know the fractions and products etc) and process needed to make petrol
    octane number
    mecaptants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 help!!!

Anyone have physics examcraft paper?? I really need it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 delaneyphil

Gearing 35%
    Dividend cover 2.6 times
    Dividend yield 5.2%

the dividend yield

good luck 
    I LOVE YOU!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 help!!!

Anyone have physics deb also? dunno which I'm getting!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement