Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 iammature69lol

just a tip for paper 2 in english, the keynotes study book is fantastic! if you've time to get it before the mocks then go for it, its saving my life this year :P great for the leaving too...! :) it goes through all the possible q's for hamlet, has the comparative all done and has note on all of the poems and poets, def worth it if yer looking for help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

just a tip for paper 2 in english, the keynotes study book is fantastic! if you've time to get it before the mocks then go for it, its saving my life this year :P great for the leaving too...! :) it goes through all the possible q's for hamlet, has the comparative all done and has note on all of the poems and poets, def worth it if yer looking for help! :)
    i wont have time before the mocks coz i have paper 2 on tues but il defo get it for the real leavin :) what make is the book?

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    i wont have time before the mocks coz i have paper 2 on tues but il defo get it for the real leavin :) what make is the book?

"Mentor Notes" :)

"Mentor Notes" :)
    thank you so much :) so what mocks have you done so far?

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    thank you so much :) so what mocks have you done so far?

I havent started mine yet, mine begin on thursday! :) dont be stressing bout them tho...thw results you get in your mocks dont reflect what you'll get in the real thing...sure we've nearly 5 months to go..:P

• Advertisement

I havent started mine yet, mine begin on thursday! :) dont be stressing bout them tho...thw results you get in your mocks dont reflect what you'll get in the real thing...sure we've nearly 5 months to go..:P
    oh really your so lucky you have an extra 4 days to study, im tryin not to stress over them but thank you :) im doin english paper 1 tomorrow and paper 2 tues and maths paper 1 and geog on weds so if you want to know what came up let me know when iv done them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Nicole12

anyone have any idea on whats coming up in ag science ?

i need english paper 2, home ec and geog all DEBS please people much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Hi, my mocks start wednesday. My school does examcraft. Does anyone hav anything for history hl, business hl irish hl or english hl. Any reply will be much appreciated! Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lc4life

I have the business DEB mock, posted some of it earlier in the thread but not the long q's if any1 needs them...I also have the DEB HL maths....assuming the sample that they send schools is the mock....

leavingcert, if you could, could you pm me the math HL mock. I more than need them! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

What topics should I revise for Northern Ireland and American History? What President is coming up in American History? Badly need help!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Its funny the amount of people just signing up to find out whats gonna be in the mocks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dropeverthing4

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Its funny the amount of people just signing up to find out whats gonna be in the mocks :rolleyes:

Hahaa, Guilty as charged :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Damianlegend

chomps_x wrote: »
    My mocks start Monday. This is my timetable so after every exam I'll post up the company so whoever it applies to can PM me for the questions :)

Monday 30th: English P1 (H)
    Tuesday 31st: English P2 (H)
    Wednesday 1st: Irish P1 (H)
    Thursday 2nd: Irish P2 (H)
    Friday 3rd: Maths P1 (O)
    Monday 6th: Maths P2 (O) & Biology (H)
    Tuesday 7th: History (H)
    Thursday 9th: German (H)
    Friday 10th: Business (H)

are these al DEB ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EmmaOs

Examcraft spolier:
    HL irish
    colscaradh, hurlamaboc, padraig, aiste- culu eacnamiochta
    HL french;
    reality tv , emmigration, journal intime is a fight with your parents/teacher
    English
    plath and women in hamlet

Does anyone know the english paper 1 short story titles / biology HL/ Geog HL or accounting for examcraft??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dropeverthing4

Anyone know what aistes are coming up for Irish HL DEB? :)

EmmaOs wrote: »
    Examcraft spolier:
    HL irish, colscaradh, hurlamaboc, padraig, aiste- culu eacnamiochta
    HL french; reality tv , emmigration, journal intime is a fight with your parents/teacher
    English plath and women in hamlet

Does anyone know the english paper 1 short story titles / biology HL/ Geog HL or accounting for examcraft??
    how do you know your papers are examcraft??

• Registered Users Posts: 20 liverpoolskid

any spoilers for:
    Chemistry
    French
    Maths
    English
    Irish
    Geography
    all HL and examcraft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ClareBrenno

xamox wrote: »
    I'll give you Biology whenever you want :) but could you please give me the English Both papers :)
    i have my Business & Maths paper 1 on Thursday 2nd feb so i'll be able to give you them aswell :)

Can i Get biology off u please?? :) would really appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Does anybody know any of the titles for the Composition on English Paper 1?
    EmmaOs wrote: »
    Does anyone know the english paper 1 short story titles

I'd have a think about asking for this one...writing an unseen essay for the English Paper 1 mock is, in my opinion, one of the most valuable practices the mocks can give you. The correcting may not be great, the titles may not be up to standard BUT it is very unlikely that you will get to write a completely unseen essay in a short time frame like this again before the real thing.

You can't predict what the essay titles will be in the LC, compared to the predictability of some of the other components of the paper. If you want to have a somewhat genuine result in the mocks, that will give you an idea of what to work on, I would really advise that you don't try and find out the essay titles for English. Its supposed to be something you make up on the day, so let the mocks be a test of your ability to do this, before you end up realising on the day in the real thing that you actually aren't great at it and should have worked on it a bit more.

Like I said in the OP, you're all allowed to look for hints as much as you like. But just think about this one before you look for the titles...doing it blind could be a very valuable bit of practise :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm all set for English I think. Hamlet's easy enough, Plath and Heaney covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blahh!

Any one know whats on the deb or examcraft Ag. science or higher level irish essays? please could really use some help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AMCTPC

Mocks starting tomorrow,
    All i know so far is
    English HL :
    Plath, Heaney, Comparative - General Vision and Viewpoint and Theme and Issue, Letter to the editor, article, report. Hamlet is role of women.
    Biology HL :
    DNA & RNA, mitosis(short) Photosynthesis and Respiration together in a long q, Microbiology, Immunity, Heart etc, Enzyme experiment, reproduction (short) Cell structure.

Anyone have any physics or geography hints ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

AMCTPC wrote: »
    Mocks starting tomorrow,
    All i know so far is
    English HL : Plath, Heaney, Comparative - General Vision and Viewpoint and Theme and Issue, Letter to the editor, article, report. Hamlet is role of women.
    Biology HL : DNA & RNA, mitosis(short) Photosynthesis and Respiration together in a long q, Microbiology, Immunity, Heart etc, Enzyme experiment, reproduction (short) Cell structure.

Anyone have any physics or geography hints ?

Is that DEB?
    Whats the letter to the editor, article and report for? The comparative?

Paper One is the letter etc
    Examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

AMCTPC wrote: »
    Paper One is the letter etc
    Examcraft

What is the issue for it?

We weren't told what the issue was, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1313

anyone got any spoilers for HL economics?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

I did French HL on Friday, here's what I can remember from it :
    90 words : discrimination
    letter : going to normandy with friends, want to book an appartment to stay in
    others : importance of learning more than one language
    sorry theres more but cant remember anymore, they are just the questions I answered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

anomynous wrote: »
    I did French HL on Friday, here's what I can remember from it :
    90 words : discrimination
    letter : going to normandy with friends, want to book an appartment to stay in
    others : importance of learning more than one language
    sorry theres more but cant remember anymore, they are just the questions I answered

is that DEB or Examcraft?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement