Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Laauren wrote: »
    can somebody help me with the poetry q on HL Irish Examcraft ?
    what is the answer for the location/setting of colscaradh?

well i done it today, but had nothing prepared for s
    etting... what i said was that it was in the house of a modern day couple, possibly in ireland. I said that it was homely because of the image of " ar leac an tine"

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Laauren

well i done it today, but ...

Okay Thanks a mill for that :D yeah i know i thought it was a strange question but sure ill give it a go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sam12

well i done it today, but had nothing prepared for s
    etting... what i said was that it was in the house of a modern day couple, possibly in ireland. I said that it was homely because of the image of " ar leac an tine"

hey just wondering what was ur irish aural about had it today and not sure if it was deb or examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

hey i was just wondering if u would have the time to tell me which subjects u had,, im so dead for the mocks,, any hints will be helpfull, i do maths(hl) english(ol) irish(ol) french(hl) technology(hl) physics(hl) biology(hl) plz if u can help me in any of these ill be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LCkillme

FINISHED :D Thanks boards for all the help really appreciated :) good luck everyone with the mocks after mid term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Does anyone have better info on Examcraft HL Geography? The one on the spreadsheet confuses me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shteve12

Does anyone know what company, Deb or Examcraft, had a
    Goalpost trigonometry 3D
    question on paper 2 Maths HL?? Would be apreciated if someone could help me out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

shteve12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what company, Deb or Examcraft, had a
    Goalpost trigonometry 3D question
    on paper 2 Maths HL?? Would be apreciated if someone could help me out :)
    Thats DEB :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone have examcraft business PLEASE?? have irish accounting and french if anyone wants me to post them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shteve12

thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ComeAtMeLC

Has anyone got examcraft : English (O) , Irish (H) , Maths (H) , History (O) , Geography (O) , Art History (O) , Biology (O) ....... Im kinda desperate for some hints :P please let me know if anyone has them ? Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭iliketwixbars

ComeAtMeLC wrote: »
    Has anyone got examcraft : English (O) , Irish (H) , Maths (H) , History (O) , Geography (O) , Art History (O) , Biology (O) ....... Im kinda desperate for some hints :P please let me know if anyone has them ? Thanks :D

Look back through the thread or use the search tool at top. Many of the subjects you have mentioned are present in the thread with more than enough cheats to get you very high marks.

Why are you desperate? Would it not be better to do fair in the pre's and then do better in the REAL Leaving? Or would you prefer to do unrealistically well in the pre's? Just think about it.

Look back through the thread or use the search tool at top. Many of the subjects you have mentioned are present in the thread with more than enough cheats to get you very high marks.

Why are you desperate? Would it not be better to do fair in the pre's and then do better in the REAL Leaving? Or would you prefer to do unrealistically well in the pre's? Just think about it.

Ok ok thanks. When I say desperate I mean I really really need them because I've missed school the last month and a half and I would like to know what I need to study! Thanks for ur reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

Has anybody got either chemistry paper they could email me?:DI will honestly love you....

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭iliketwixbars

Ok ok thanks. When I say desperate I mean I really really need them because I've missed school the last month and a half and I would like to know what I need to study! Thanks for ur reply :)

That's fair enough, sorry if I came across as being a prick but I just don't understand why people would want to do really well in their pre's (by getting hints etc.) and then end up doing worse in the actual Leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

98.5% in chem, 99% in biology... lets have it lv cert!
    was close to looking up the papers before the exam, but done it fairly in the end... makes it so much more worth all the hard work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭F9Devil

98.5% in chem, 99% in biology... lets have it lv cert!
    was close to looking up the papers before the exam, but done it fairly in the end... makes it so much more worth all the hard work :p

You've covered the whole chem and bio course by the mocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

F9Devil wrote: »
    You've covered the whole chem and bio course by the mocks?
    chemistry: theres only 2 in my class, so yes, we've finished the course a few weeks ago
    biology: not yet, but theres enough choice in the exam to avoid the **** you dont know once you have most of the course done. in fact, biology's ridiculously forgiving in that respect, much moreso than chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Anyone know what the
    Larkin
    question was on DEB HL English?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Yep!
    I did Larkin too!

"Philip Larkin's poetry, though rich in imagery and symbolism, deals with ordinar events in language close to everyday speech".

- Give your response to the Poetry of Philip Larkin in response to this statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Yep!
    I did Larkin too!

"Philip Larkin's poetry, though rich in imagery and symbolism, deals with ordinar events in language close to everyday speech".

- Give your response to the Poetry of Philip Larkin in response to this statement.

Thank you!

I'm still on the fence about doing
    Larkin or Plath
    so I just wanna know my options. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone with examcraft geo or usiness PLEASE??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 xXCFXx

French DEB HL please? people are sayin diff things? anyone have the right questions?:) tank you!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

banana123 wrote: »
    anyone with examcraft geo or usiness PLEASE??
    the spreadsheet

Theres barely any ordinary level's on the spreadsheet :( just my luck ......... if anyone has any examcraft ordinary level spoilers please put them on the spreadsheet , you'd be a lifesaver!!!! :) history and geography wud be great.... :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rusheee

Tonyyy17 wrote: »
    I have my mocks starting Friday so if anyone could give me some help as to whats coming up in the following subjects it would be much appreciated!
    English P1 & P2 [H]
    Geography [H]
    DCG [H]
    Construction Studies [H]
    Agricultural Science [H]
    LCVP [C]

Once I finish my mocks I will post all these papers up if anyone wants them :)

Would you post them papers please it would be a massive help thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ciant

I dont get how people know if there papers are deb or examcraft before they sit their exam?? But those anybody know what the postcard was in OL French Deb or examcraft ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ciant

Out of all your subjects your doing honers in two of the hardest :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LC2012repeat

Can someone please PM me the whole paper, or at least give me a detailed outline of the questions please? I have found a few posts with about 3 questions outlined, but no more than that. If anyone has the paper I'd really appreciate it! My mock is tomorrow! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Does anyone know on average how long it actually takes the Mocks to come back to the school? We had mainly DEB but had some Examcraft

DEB
    • English Paper I, II
    • Irish Paper I, II
    • Maths Paper I, II
    • French
    • Economics
    • Geography
    • Music (Composing)
    Examcraft
    • Business
    • LCVP
    If anybody has any idea, repeats or whatever just let me know!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement