Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MisterFantasmo

As the new mod of the spreadsheet, if I could please remind everybody to please stop asking questions on the spreadsheet, that's not what it's for, and secondly WE NEEED MORE SPOILERS ! :D

<snip>

Please read the first post properly! - Mod.

Link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&rm=full#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Anyone have DEB Maths Paper II? I'm desperate, have it tomorrow! I can help with DEB Geog, English, Irish and Bio! All HL!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

Would anyone be able to tell me what the
    Romanesque church
    question was like for Art History Examcraft?
    Does it ask to write about one church or two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Galwaylas

Hey, Just wondering does anyone know what was the question on Biomes in the Examcraft HL geog paper! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jed_Dreams

Geography examcraft ?

• Advertisement

I would start selling body parts to anyone who could help me with Maths Paper II DEB. Pleaseeeeeeee, I don't want to fail! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 HCCCM

kayleigh01 wrote: »
    I would start selling body parts to anyone who could help me with Maths Paper II DEB. Pleaseeeeeeee, I don't want to fail! :P
    That's a lil drastic lol

HCCCM wrote: »
    That's a lil drastic lol

Lol, I may have slightly exaggerated the lengths that I'm willing to go. Slightly.

xxvickxx1 wrote: »
    Maths HL examcraft paper 1,anyone know the part c for q1 and q2?,would be much appreciated,I have it in the morning!
    Q1 was for part c
    prove something is a root and long division it was easy q2 c was harder
    pm me and I'll let h know
    xxvickxx1 wrote: »
    Maths HL examcraft paper 1,anyone know the part c for q1 and q2?,would be much appreciated,I have it in the morning!
    Pm me ur email I'll send u the whole paper

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

HCCCM, welcome to Boards! :)

Please ...

... read the first post in this thread, especially re spoilers

... note that Boards has a "no textspeak" policy, and

... this multiquote_off.gif is the multi-quote icon (bottom right of each post). Click this on all posts to which you wish to reply, then just click quote.gif beside it and you can reply to several posts in one go.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 xxvickxx1

HCCCM wrote: »
    Q1 was for part c
    prove something is a root and long division it was easy q2 c was harder
    pm me and I'll let h know

Pm me ur email I'll send u the whole paper

I Pm'd you,thanks :)

HCCCM, welcome to Boards! :)

Please ...

... read the first post in this thread, especially re spoilers

... note that Boards has a "no textspeak" policy, and

... this multiquote_off.gif is the multi-quote icon (bottom right of each post). Click this on all posts to which you wish to reply, then just click quote.gif beside it and you can reply to several posts in one go.

Thanks.
    Ok, my bad ,sorry and thanks :-) see I even used punctuation this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eimearb

kayleigh01 wrote: »
    Anyone have DEB Maths Paper II? I'm desperate, have it tomorrow! I can help with DEB Geog, English, Irish and Bio! All HL!

Hi what came up in Higher Biology? Have it tomorrow and I'm dreading it! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lpool8

does anyone know if the school gets all their papers off the same mock company?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

please can anyone help me with higher level maths deb paper,, im really bad at maths i just want to pass it for the mocks, and i might drop down i dont know ,, if anyone can send me higher level deb paper plz plz, u would of saved me plz, i looked through the spreadsheet but its not in details plz anyone anyone help me,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

lpool8 wrote: »
    does anyone know if the school gets all their papers off the same mock company?
    Not necessarily. Sometimes schools mix companies, sometimes they mix them and some teachers do their own, sometimes all teachers set their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lpool8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 savemmylc

i searched ever spoiler site i could find and cant find ordinary level chemisty from examcraft anywhere and i desperately need help as my mock exam is in 3 days and im clueless..

so anyway has anyone any tips as to whats coming up or if possible can anyone tell me the exact questions, i really dont want to fail :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 basti2

Anyone have DEB Maths Paper II? I can help with Engineering and DEB Maths Paper 1! All HL!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

basti2 wrote: »
    Anyone have DEB Maths Paper II? I can help with Engineering and DEB Maths Paper 1! All HL!

can you help me with DEB maths paper one?

• Advertisement

dovahkiin wrote: »
    can you help me with DEB maths paper one?

I Pm'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

did maths paper 2 today!
    probability isnt complicated, line is the area of a triangle that the line makes with the x and y axis is given and find equation of the line, circle is given radius, a point and the line the centre is on and get equations of circles, definition is collarary, q8 is tough, know triangles inside circles and arc length etc

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Does anybody have DEB OL english paper 2? Please help. Its not on the spreadsheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tom Wilis 69

I Pm'd you

Hey, could you please PM me also with what is exactly on the Maths paper 1? I would appreciate it so much if you could.

Hey, could you please PM me also with what is exactly on the Maths paper 1? I would appreciate it so much if you could.

I Pm'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

Anyone who had done IRISH HL Paper 2. We are doing the general poetry question and our teacher said it was the one on a
    MAN. ''dan a chum fear''
    . Does anyone know if this was their paper? I need to know wether we have DEB/Examcraft.

Thank you so much in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 D.murphy

I Pm'd you

Could u pm me too please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Does anyone have DEB OL Maths paper 1? PM me

D.murphy wrote: »
    Could u pm me too please :)

I Pm'd you , Lol, now i'm more popular than the Pope:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

maths paper one anyone? :) i have paper 2 done :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement