Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Aoife8888

Anyone have HL Home ec EXAMCRAFT??
    I have tips on HL German and Biology to swap if its any good ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kate12399

hi any one with DEB Art History, Bio or Business i can give you English German and Irish. help is needed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 glit_1

kate12399 wrote: »
    hi any one with DEB Art History, Bio or Business i can give you English German and Irish. help is needed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Sent you a PM
    Can you please pm me the english! I'm desperate ! Thank you :)<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anonny

Looking for DEBS art history higher level spoilers..... would be really appreciated as i don't have time to learn 8 essays!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

usernamee wrote: »
    I have geography examcraft if anyone would like it? swap accounting would be great.

Please send me the geography, I have the accounting paper if you'd like

• Registered Users Posts: 6 onlylovetopass

hey thanks check out post 951 for bio! theres alot of stuff there! i havnt done it myself but im going by what that guy said! goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 15 wheelbarrow25

Badly need accounting and economics deb! Can trade English Irish Maths French and biology deb if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

anyone know anything on HL religion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Lukeyy

Section A:
    Question 1 was the experiment with the pendulum on the string and you had to draw a graph for it and you also had to figure out the weight of the string.
    Question 2 was a question on the specific fusion of ice.
    Question 3 was the experiment for the fundamental frequency on a stretched string
    Question 4 was on the experiment to verify Joules Law
    Section B:
    Question 5:
    Why rockets can slow down by expelling gas. Work out the speed of the ball on a 30 degree angled hill that takes 2 seconds to travel along. List the forces (gravitational, strong nuclear etc) in increasing order. Something involving a thermostat and thermocouple.
    Question ?:
    Part a) Concave lense. Drawing two diagrams for it. What eye problem uses a concave lense. Working out the power of someones lense needed or soemthing similar.
    Part b) A sharp image is produced of a TV a certain distance away where do you need to place the lense to get a second sharp image
    Question 11:
    An article about Japan and the earthquake affecting the nuclear power plant. Make sure to know nuclear fission and fusion. Why would you use fusion. How does fusion occur involving the sun.
    Question 12:
    A) Archimedes Principle. Measuring how much of an object is above the water level. How much water is needed to cover the object.
    B) Doppler Effect
    C) Electric charge between 4C and -5 charge across 40cm distance. Where would you place a -6 charge so the -5 charge would not move.
    D) Something to do with Einstein and photons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 caramello_

does anybody have anything on Engineering..nothing on the spreadsheet either.. much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 soniacore

Lukeyy wrote: »
    Section A:
    Question 1 was the experiment with the pendulum on the string and you had to draw a graph for it and you also had to figure out the weight of the string.
    Question 3 was the experiment for the fundamental frequency on a stretched string
    Section B:
    Question 5:
    Why rockets can slow down by expelling gas. Work out the speed of the ball on a 30 degree angled hill that takes 2 seconds to travel along. List the forces (gravitational, strong nuclear etc) in increasing order. Something involving a thermostat and thermocouple.
    Question ?:
    Part a) Concave lense. Drawing two diagrams for it. What eye problem uses a concave lense. Working out the power of someones lense needed or soemthing similar.
    Part b) A sharp image is produced of a TV a certain distance away where do you need to place the lense to get a second sharp image
    Question 11:
    An article about Japan and the earthquake affecting the nuclear power plant. Make sure to know nuclear fission and fusion. Why would you use fusion. How does fusion occur involving the sun.
    Question 12:
    A) Archimedes Principle. Measuring how much of an object is above the water level. How much water is needed to cover the object.
    B) Doppler Effect
    C) Electric charge between 4C and -5 charge across 40cm distance. Where would you place a -6 charge so the -5 charge would not move.
    D) Something to do with Einstein and photons.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THEEE BEST <3 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

is there a question on
    emigration
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Anyone have info on the history paper? Any company at all, whatever you got to help a guy in need :(

Will exchange for a sexual favour of your choice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Megan.mcgowan

Does anyone have anything on HL History paper? All that seems to be on here in English and Irish Spoilers!
    Irish topic 2, and European Topic 4??
    Did biology today:
    Respiration came up as a long question, an experiment was the extracting DNA from a kiwi one, short qu on dna, the bases, ecology long qu as usual, female hormones, ahh small part (c) naming the blood vessels from the heart, liver, small intestine to liver,
    thats really all i can remember off the top of my head.
    Not sure if thats DEB or Exam Craft, supposedly my teacher buys her papers specifucally off one of the smaller companies so that her students cant find out the topics from other schools!.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

Lukeyy wrote: »
    Section A:
    Section B:

So does that mean the spoiler on the spreadsheet for examcraft is actually a spoiler for the DEB paper? http://www.tiny.cc/mocks2012

Thanks

anonimous wrote: »
    is there a question on
    emigration
    ?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true#gid=0
    13spanner wrote: »
    Anyone have info on the history paper? Any company at all, whatever you got to help a guy in need :(

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true#gid=0
    soniacore wrote: »
    YOU MY FRIEND ARE THEEE BEST <3 !

No problem! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thecoolcunt

Does anyone have HL business and OL maths paper 2 (both examcraft).
    In return I will say a prayer for you unless you want english and maths paper 1...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

Does anyone have HL business and OL maths paper 2 (both examcraft).
    In return I will say a prayer for you unless you want english and maths paper 2...

Yeh man its all here http://www.tiny.cc/mocks2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Art history exam craft anyonee???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cacc

Is that higher level ? Or ordinary :) thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

I noticed today that my school seem to use DEBs exam papers but Examcraft answer booklets... What's up with that? :S

Art history higher level I can only member a few ...
    The statue of David .. And the a play setting came up for the last one and I think there was the gothic architecture.
    I did OL so only no 1 or 2 on HL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kate12399

did u get art history?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 onlylovetopass

13spanner wrote: »

yeh
    hitler
    or something comes up! now how shall we arrange this meet up?

Yep had it on Tuesday DEB papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thecoolcunt

Crism wrote: »
    Yeh man its all here http://www.tiny.cc/mocks2012

Thanks man but business and maths paper 2 aren't on that... :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xboxwii60

Does anybody know the ExamCraft OL Maths Paper 2?? Please help me out, I have ExamCraft HL English papers if you need them :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement