Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mocks 2012

Anyone have essays on geography debs?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HML

googlee wrote: »
    Examcraft H.l Irish anyone? what came up for the essay, the poem and pros and an trail?

I have home ec, english, Lcvp , maths (o.L) biology PLEASE

Can you please send me LCVP???

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Saoirs5

Ag science anyone?I am desperate please :( NEEDED NOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

Hi guys, i badly need HL Examcraft ag science? any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S: whoever made the spreadsheet, you are awesome :) Thanks so much, it was a brilliant idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

can anyone please tell me which exam paper had Hamlets
    question on Role of women in Hamlet
    ? Examcraft or deb???? PLEASEEE

• Advertisement

xamox wrote: »
    can anyone please tell me which exam paper had Hamlets
    question on Role of women in Hamlet?
    Examcraft or deb???? PLEASEEE
    Examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 10 electromuffin

In serious need of more info on English Paper 2 for Ordinary level Examcraft! The info on the spread sheet is not that helpful. :/

I've only one Maths Paper 1 Ordinay DEB, Irish Paper 1 Ordinary Examcraft & English Ordinary Paper 1 Examcraft. So I'm afraid I'm not that much help. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Leaving_cert

Can anyone who has done higher level examcraft accounting please contact me or use the spreadsheet please , I'm desperate

Geography Higher levels DEB essays anyone? Pm ifyou do it would help alot :L

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Aoife8888

anyone have a few hints on english essays coming up in paper 1 have it in the morning :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thecoolcunt

does anyone have examcraft maths paper 2 ordinary level? please...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ClubOrangeKid

Does anyone have German H.L DEB paper. Have it tomorrow afternoon and need some help. I have English Paper one and two exam craft and economics exam craft also.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Anyone willing to shed any more light on Examcraft English P2, because the spreadsheet isn't very accurate considering Emily Dickinson isn't one of the the 2012 prescribed poets. Any info on any of the questions welcome :)

You'll be my hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SeanWeldon

Could anyone give me either of the two Construction papers if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

German DEB help please? Letter and ausserung?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

examcraft

I have info on English HL, Irish HL, and maths OL.

If anyone has Spanish HL or history HL that would be great!

Anyone willing to shed any more light on Examcraft English P2, because the spreadsheet isn't very accurate considering Emily Dickinson isn't one of the the 2012 prescribed poets. Any info on any of the questions welcome :)

You'll be my hero.

The Hamlet question is
    lies and deception in the play and hamlets relationship with women. the comparative vision and viewpoint is about the vision and viewpoint being the same or changed in the opening and closing scenes. The sylvia plath question is how her dramatic use of imagery gives us insight to her thats all i remember hope it helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 QueenofSpades

Guys, I get that your all trying to get info. on your mock papers but Please check the spreadsheet first!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Can anybody help me with the Spanish Mock Paper. What came up for the aural (listening) and what was the theme for the comprehensions. Also what specific words should I know going into the exam?

I dont have the paper until monday but the aural for examcraft was about
    1. A football match
    2. Penelope Cruz husband - where they got married, what he liked to do as a child. Where and when is he from (DOB)
    4. A small village in Andaluz - about paining houses. Was a really weird section
    5.A future car - How will it save the environment
    6.Weather - pretty easy if you know general weather

from what i can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

Hi,

Could whoever put up the Spanish HL on the spreadsheet add to it particularly regarding the other dialogues and also the comprehensions - synanoms etc. of just post them in this thread. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

The Hamlet question is
    lies and deception in the play and hamlets relationship with women. the comparative vision and viewpoint is about the vision and viewpoint being the same or changed in the opening and closing scenes. The sylvia plath question is how her dramatic use of imagery gives us insight to her thats all i remember hope it helps

Perfecto, thanks a mill :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

If anyone has Maths HL either paper please? i have geo .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 christopherw

anyone online..do the french deb paper? ive a quick question??
    please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KateCat

Reventon93 wrote: »
    I dont have the paper until monday but the aural for examcraft was about
    1. A football match
    2. Penelope Cruz husband - where they got married, what he liked to do as a child. Where and when is he from (DOB)
    4. A small village in Andaluz - about paining houses. Was a really weird section
    5.A future car - How will it save the environment
    6.Weather - pretty easy if you know general weather

from what i can remember

So yours didn't have anything about
    world war 1
    in it because I heard mine was going to... maybe we've got DEB after all.

guys anyone have the german paper. my teacher revised
    health
    last week so im taking that as a hint and seeing as it didn't come up on the Examcraft paper im presuming its DEB. I have english 1 & 2 examcraft and economics examcraft.. Pleaseeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 J.CC.Y

Art History PLEEEASE!? It's tomorrow and I'm so scattered!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 roisin796

dolerz wrote: »
    Whats Poetry q's and hamlet q's are on it? I'll tell you maths after that ok?
    poetry...
    plath larkin heaney kinsella
    hamlet while hamlet is not perfect he deserves the admiration and sympathy of the audience.....or deception is a fundamental theme...discuss...:)
    let me no if u need any more help...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

Please anyone with HL maths..Deb preferably but either is grand..im desparate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dolerz

roisin796 wrote: »
    poetry...
    plath larkin heaney kinsella
    hamletSPOILER][/SPOILER]
    while hamlet is not perfect he deserves the admiration and sympathy of the audience.....or deception is a fundamental theme...discuss...:)
    let me no if u need any more help...??

/hamelt sounds hard enuf!.. Thanks a mill your a life saver! <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 laurenmooney92

Would Be Extremely Greatful If Someone Would Tell Me What's On The Letter And Diary Entry In Ordinary Spanish:) Pm me x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement