Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone would mind telling me what poets are coming up on each of the mock papers (Examcraft and DEB)?

Basically, I was convinced that we were getting the DEB Paper, as our teacher hinted that
    Plath, Heaney and Kinsella
    were coming up as the poets. However, on the spreadsheet, the other paper also has those three poets, and
    Dickinson
    , who isn't even on the syllabus this year. I just want to make sure that
    Heaney
    isn't the poet that's supposed to be there instead of
    Dickinson

Also, another school in our town got the same paper as we're getting this year (though I don't know any of them personally). I heard that a question is coming up about
    Deception in Hamlet
    , but now that's in both Examcraft and DEB too. Is that question on both or is there a mistake on the spreadsheet?

Any replies will be very much appreciated. :D
    Deception is on both examcraft and deb. Except on deb it's just an open question about the theme of deception but examcraft give you a statement about lying and decption. Heaney and Plath are on both

• Registered Users Posts: 9 John_Mc_Mahon 15

Dubzz wrote: »
    Please does any one have irish HL paper 2 and geography both examcraft ?

in return i have maths OL paper1 and 2, english HL paper 1 ant 2, and irish HL paper 1 - all examraft

I don't do Hl irish and I dont know about geo but could you please give me tips for OL Maths P1 please?? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kate12399

jmclee wrote: »
    LADS DEB ART HISTORY PLEAASEE !! add to spreadsheet
    Art history higher level anyone?! Have it tomorrow. Our teacher hinted
    impressionist artists so I've done Monet,Manet and Degas.
    What about Irish and Appreciation?

is it DEB?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    Deception is on both examcraft and deb. Except on deb it's just an open question about the theme of deception but examcraft give you a statement about lying and decption. Heaney and Plath are on both

Legend! Thank you so very, very much! :D:D

Legend! Thank you so very, very much! :D:D

You're welcome. I think
    Heaney is on examcraft anyways I saw it on a post but it's defo not dickinson. Also GVV is on both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 AOIFE15

Anyone know examcraft or spanish HL papers? Opinion pieces especially! pm me pleasee

Anyone have ancient greek?

Question, do schools buy either DEB or Examcraft or do they tend to buy from both for different subjects? (I know schools vary but I was wondering what's the norm). I saw a large Examcraft box in my History teacher's room, and my CSPE exam mock from 3rd year was also Examcraft. But I was just wondering was there a possibility of any DEBs being my exams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

• Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

Anybody have any information on the Movements for Political and Social reform questions on either history paper?

Edit: Or the US course. Heard the
    moon landing
    is coming up but if I don't have to learn that crappy case study I'll be a happy girl.

• Advertisement

Question, do schools buy either DEB or Examcraft or do they tend to buy from both for different subjects? (I know schools vary but I was wondering what's the norm). I saw a large Examcraft box in my History teacher's room, and my CSPE exam mock from 3rd year was also Examcraft. But I was just wondering was there a possibility of any DEBs being my exams?

My school is using all DEB. But my friends school is mixing them. Their classes get different papers so they can't know what's exactly coming up.

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    My school is using all DEB. But my friends school is mixing them. Their classes get different papers so they can't know what's exactly coming up.

Thanks for that (again :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheArtist11

kate12399 wrote: »
    jmclee wrote: »
    LADS DEB ART HISTORY PLEAASEE !! add to spreadsheet
    Art history higher level anyone?! Have it tomorrow. Our teacher hinted
    impressionist artists so I've done Monet,Manet and Degas.
    What about Irish and Appreciation?

is it DEB?

Yeah I think so, you done it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lozzmocks12

Can someone please clarify for me what is on Irish paper 2 HL Examcraft? I read the spreadsheet but the poetry question seems a bit off :S Have the paper tomorrow, thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 John_Mc_Mahon 15

Can anybody please tell me any tips as to what's coming up in OL P1 in Maths? I can give people tips in OL Irish! Thanks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

does anyone do religion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 waitasecond

Hi can someone please send to pm some hints for any of the folllowing---business Higher level,Biology Ordinary level,Maths paper 2,Thank you :))

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

any chance of a pm with ordinary level irish, from either mock paper company? in retrurn, i offer 100 internets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

anonny wrote: »
    Looking for DEBS art history higher level spoilers..... would be really appreciated as i don't have time to learn 8 essays!! :(

I'm not entirely sure which company this is but I think it might be DEB. Saw the paper the other day :rolleyes:

Anyway this is what I know from what I'm studying..
    Section 1 - Newgrange, but also briefly discuss another burial passage e.g. knowth. Also bronze age is up to discuss the lunula and sun discs(pictures provided) refer to form, function, design.. etc. And also discuss their period.

Section 2 - Romanesque question, 1 architectural church in detail as well as a brief description of a sculpture. I think impressionism with Monet was on it but I'm not entirely sure.

Section 3 - Gallery question. Usual describe layout, one painting and also what would you do if you were having an exhibit in your school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SpitYouOut

kate12399 wrote: »
    is it DEB?
    SeanMadd wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure which company this is but I think it might be DEB. Saw the paper the other day :rolleyes:

Anyway this is what I know from what I'm studying..
    Section 1 - Newgrange, but also briefly discuss another burial passage e.g. knowth. Also bronze age is up to discuss the lunula and sun discs(pictures provided) refer to form, function, design.. etc. And also discuss their period.

Section 2 - Romanesque question, 1 architectural church in detail as well as a brief description of a sculpture. I think impressionism with Monet was on it but I'm not entirely sure.

Section 3 - Gallery question. Usual describe layout, one painting and also what would you do if you were having an exhibit in your school.

My art history teacher was pretty persistent in hinting at
    the Iron Age
    and a
    Gallery Visit
    question.It's so hard to tell !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Babygurl

Can some one please put up the right version of geography hl exam craft ! I've seen so many different ones :( also does anyone no if
    deformation is the same as folding and faulting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LChater

Really looking for Accounting DEB paper!
    Looked on the spread sheet but theres not much up for accounting DEB!
    Just which accounts are coming up would be a major help!!!
    ive done french, biology and maths p.1 all HL
    If anyone wants to pm me questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lozzmocks12

IRISH PAPER TWO EXAMCRAFT POETRY Q ANYONE??

IRISH PAPER TWO EXAMCRAFT POETRY Q ANYONE??

I think it's
    colscaradh
    ? That's what it says on the spreadsheet!

SpitYouOut wrote: »

My art history teacher was pretty persistent in hinting at
    the Iron Age
    and a
    Gallery Visit
    question.It's so hard to tell !

And do you know if that's examcraft or DEB? Cos whatever yours is mine is the opposite :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 L.Simz

Can someone please save my life and give me examcraft OL maths paper 2?

From looking at the two English Papers (HL), I've decided to do
    Plath
    (my favourite poet, luckily) and the
    Deception in Hamlet
    as both appear in both papers.

Since there are a few mistakes on the spreadsheet, I was wondering could someone tell me what was asked about
    Plath
    in each paper (DEB and Examcraft). You'd be a lifesaver if you could help me out! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alexm09090

I CAN GIVE GEOG AND ALL OF ENGLISH DEB AND MATHS PAPER1 DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BowBeforeMe

PLEASE HELP ME RE HISTORY HL DEB DICTATORSHIP AND DEMOCRACY... ANYTHING ON STALIN SHOW TRIALS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Anyone know what the
    Larkin
    question on examcraft English P2 was ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement