Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭afc4life

Slim_Shady wrote: »
    Had Examcraft Business today.Heres the questions i did
    Short questions: whats an intrapreneur?Draft a memo,whats a feasibility study?,debt equity question ,match boxes, matrix structure ,explain span of control,insurance,distinguish between gross profit and gross pay and EDI.

ABQ-TQM and sources of finance ,

Long questions:1.a)describe competitive relationship between 2 producers.b)implications to a manager of adopting theory x approach? c)how does stock control and quality control can achieve efficiency in a business.

2:a)describe impact of inflation and interest rates on business in ireland?.b)outline benefits of teamwork ? c)illustrate your understanding of risk management.

4:a)distinguish between p45 and p60 .b)draft typical agenda for a ltd company .c)identify characteristics associated with an entrepreneur?

7a)define market research,why a business would use it :b)illustrate 2 external and 2 internal ideas for a business?(c)marketing mix for product of your choice .

You sure this was defo HL Examcraft?
    ( barcode on the top right)

The spread sheet says something different!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Can anyone else confirm which one is the real one! ( not saying your lying about this one! :p) maybe there's two examcrafts?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 L.Simz

Examcraft maths 2 OL? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BowBeforeMe

Anyone any info on History DEB? ... help!!!

haro124 wrote: »
    History DEB
    Ireland section2 : Cultural nationalism, Land , And as my teacher called it an impossible question no one will be able to do! NO STRIKE/LOCKOUT :( Ireland section 3 : Anglo irish treaty , Belfast during WW2 , Eucharistic Congress, Anglo Irish relations / economy Usa- Bus boycott , Something on Johnson , Moon Landing

Anything on dictatorship/democ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

afc4life wrote: »
    You sure this was defo HL Examcraft?
    ( barcode on the top right)

The spread sheet says something different!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Can anyone else confirm which one is the real one! ( not saying your lying about this one! :p) maybe there's two examcrafts?!?!?

It looks more like the DEB one imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 LCFTW

LauraSmith wrote: »
    The letter and the giota on ordinary level?

Hey , I do higher but this says that the giota was :
    "your Favourite Holiday"

ad the letter was:

A.
    Write a letter to your cousin teling them how you lost their tent at Oxegen.

B.
    Write a letter to the principal of a ghaletacht telling him how you'd like the job of ceannaire.

Heres where I got the info .. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mynameisURL

I. Am. Freaking. OUT!! About these pres :/
    Especially about English PII :/ , I mean where to begin!! I failed at Xmas and cannot afford to drop to OL. I need help. Please :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 histbabes

studying that really boring old Irish green book "Movements for political and social reform" anyone know whats coming up? please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 histbabes

Political and Social reform anyone? Examkraft..I have Eng, Maths and Bio in return.:)

anonimous wrote: »
    History HL (debs):
    The document Q is India, theres a cartoon and then the question is What were the difficulties associated with the Partition 1947?

Pursuit Of Sovereignity:
    1. What was importance of Eucharistic Congress in promoting Irish culture and religious identity?
    2.Impact of WW2 on economy and society in Belfast.
    3.Impact of Eamonn de Valeras pursuit of sovereignity on Anglo-Irish relations 1922-1945
    4.How did Anglo-Irish Treaty negotiations and subsequent agreement lead to the Irish Civil War

Politics and Society N.I.:
    1.Impact of welfare state in N.I. on one or more: education, health, housing
    2.How did succesive government in the republic of Ireland respond to the Troubles 1973-1987
    3.Something about Appretice Boys I can't remember
    4. Why was the decision to locate a new university at Coleraine controversial.

what are the topics on irish (hl) paper I, please? (deb)

Do you know what the dictatorship and democracy question was? Very very desperate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

histbabes wrote: »
    Political and Social reform anyone? Examkraft..I have Eng, Maths and Bio in return.:)

That's not how it works.
    If you have something, you put it up or enter it in the spreadsheet.
    This isn't Swap Shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Follow me

Does anybody know what is coming up in the home ec debs exam. th spreadsheet is very vague?? Im really stuck :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Elaine94

i've updated the spreadsheet on DEB higher level german for anyone who need it :)

Follow me wrote: »
    Does anybody know what is coming up in the home ec debs exam. th spreadsheet is very vague?? Im really stuck :mad:

i will update the spreadsheet if i can remember everything but as far as i can remember is this:
    the question 1 on section b is lipids and fish like know the properties of lipids, the structure of fatty acids and the biological function, your given a table and asked to comment on it and its all different types of fish so know all about fish and cholesterol etc..

questions 4 is a small appliance with a motor and you have to describe it, give working principal etc, i think question five was about marriage and roles within a family but cant really remember..

the social elective was on poverty so learn the reasons for and the poverty trap and cycle etc. and the second part was education and you have to talk about two forms of childcare (day care and child minder) referring to advantages and disadvantages and then you have to talk about the childhood education scheme.

short questions were terrible, from every chapter and we hadnt had the whole course finished, i remember all about iodine was the first one, fibre was the second one and i think properties of protein was another.. cant really remember them though sorry!

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BritBrit

Slim_Shady wrote: »
    Had Examcraft Business today.Heres the questions i did
    Short questions: whats an intrapreneur?Draft a memo,whats a feasibility study?,debt equity question ,match boxes, matrix structure ,explain span of control,insurance,distinguish between gross profit and gross pay and EDI.

ABQ-TQM and sources of finance ,

Long questions:1.a)describe competitive relationship between 2 producers.b)implications to a manager of adopting theory x approach? c)how does stock control and quality control can achieve efficiency in a business.

2:a)describe impact of inflation and interest rates on business in ireland?.b)outline benefits of teamwork ? c)illustrate your understanding of risk management.

4:a)distinguish between p45 and p60 .b)draft typical agenda for a ltd company .c)identify characteristics associated with an entrepreneur?

7a)define market research,why a business would use it :b)illustrate 2 external and 2 internal ideas for a business?(c)marketing mix for product of your choice .

help! I'm so confused. Why is
    there management questions in Q1- is that not the question based on unit1?? Also there are enterprise and management Qs in Q2- that's the domestic environment (Unit 6) question?? Also are you sure that examcraft and not deb? Foes the marketing mix come up in the ABQ and LONG Qs???

Thank you so much. and also
    was question 5 just entirely on marriage or was there any extra component added to it like consumerism?

Follow me wrote: »
    Thank you so much. and also
    was question 5 just entirely on marriage or was there any extra component added to it like consumerism?

i cant really remember to be honest but i think it was
    the effects of roles on the family and the requirements for a legal marriage, and the social and economic changes that effect the family? not one hundred percent sure but something along those lines but there def wasnt a consumerism conponent like all family related anyways.. i think the consumer came up in the short questions though but i cant remember the question sorry!

ok thanks so much. You have been very helpful. Hope your exams are goin well.
    Claire x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 xamox

anyone has Biology deb? HL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 AmourRoo

Elaine94 wrote: »
    i will update the spreadsheet if i can remember everything but as far as i can remember is this:
    the question 1 on section b is lipids and fish like know the properties of lipids, the structure of fatty acids and the biological function, your given a table and asked to comment on it and its all different types of fish so know all about fish and cholesterol etc..

questions 4 is a small appliance with a motor and you have to describe it, give working principal etc, i think question five was about marriage and roles within a family but cant really remember..

the social elective was on poverty so learn the reasons for and the poverty trap and cycle etc. and the second part was education and you have to talk about two forms of childcare (day care and child minder) referring to advantages and disadvantages and then you have to talk about the childhood education scheme.

short questions were terrible, from every chapter and we hadnt had the whole course finished, i remember all about iodine was the first one, fibre was the second one and i think properties of protein was another.. cant really remember them though sorry!

Hope this helps :)

Thats not deb, thats a different exam paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

Okay so I've got:
    Irish HL both papers, English HL both papers, Maths OL both papers and Geography HL. ALL DEB!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,315 ✭✭✭Reventon93

Does anyone know what came up for the american section on the examcraft history paper? If someone could tell me that would be great! I have these areas covered

(Im not sure if i should spoiler because i dont know if these came up)
    1. American foreign Policy
    2. Civil right movement and Montgomery Bus Boycott
    3. Collapse of consensus

By the way was your exam paper a pink booklet cause our teacher was giving us questions out of a pink booklet recently relating to the pre??

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Could someone please clear up the business hl examcraft. Is it the one thats on the spreadsheet or the other one?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Deb geog and accounting anyone??? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

maths paper two was handy enough today!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

Exam wrote: »
    Deb geog and accounting anyone??? :O

look at the spreadsheet!! go back a few pages until you see the link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NiamhCantwell

can anyone give me a proper fill in on whats coming up in the chemistry HL DEB paper? in desperate need of it here, mainly on what organic stuff is asked and the titration? :( we have loads of the course left to do so my choices in the paper will be limited so i want to know how much i will actually be able to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 exammocks

Spoiler: english

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 mocksssss

Debs Ag.Science anybody? Fairly desperate guys !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement