Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eimear444

deadxox wrote: »
    Any body have any tips for OL deb Maths p1 ? I have HL Deb chemistry in return! :)

Sorry dont have the maths but could i have the chemistry especially what came up in fuels and heats and the organic

• Registered Users Posts: 12 LCFTW

Does anyone have the Business long questions from the DEB mock paper ?
    I would be so grateful !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eimear444

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    Okay so I've got:
    Irish HL both papers, English HL both papers, Maths OL both papers and Geography HL. ALL DEB!

Could I have the Irish papers please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ParisOutrage_

If any knows the DEB HL History dictatorship & democracy please, I would be eternally grateful :)
    LCFTW wrote: »

all there on the spreadsheet! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

seriously, not one person in the country has done deb ag.science?? If anyone has please update the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SL122

anyone know whats coming up in spanish debs paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

yeah will do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LCSTUD3nT

Could someoe please pm me irish OL deb paper 1 Please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lazykid

If anyone has French and Accounting HL Deb papers, please PM me!

hey :) does anyone did examcraft Biology have anything about
    the heart?? or dna extracting exp
    ?? thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BritBrit

Does anyone out there have HL Religion? Please I'm desperate lol! :eek:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

HL BUSINESS DEB long questions? anyone please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

If any knows the DEB HL History dictatorship & democracy please, I would be eternally grateful :)
    LCFTW wrote: »

all there on the spreadsheet! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true
    no it is not on the spreadsheet! someone else help!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mocks 2012

Anyone know what the Deb irish ordinary level paper 2 questions are? Not on the spreadsheet

• Registered Users Posts: 11 battalion93

ash2012 wrote: »
    ?? thankyou

All the questions on the Biology DEB paper are on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true
    they all came up, I had this test today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LeavingCertFML

Had English Paper 2 today. Not sure which company it was, but it was the one with the barcode in the top right-hand corner? Anyway, it was a really nice paper, very manageable.
    The poets were Plath, Heaney, Larkin and Kinsella. The Heaney question was about worldwide significance and Plath was about imagery. Not sure about the other two, I didn't read them! Hamlet is deception and role of women and the comparative is literary genre and general vision and viewpoint. The question I did on Literary Genre was that the way a story is told influences our opinions of the central characters. Unseen poetry is "For My Mother" by Ellen Bryant Voigt.

SL122 wrote: »
    anyone know whats coming up in spanish debs paper?

spoiler:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true you can find it here. The two long comprehensions are on retirement and discrimination in the work place. Listening is on some language called Goblish, an interview with a doctor, weather, an interview with a pilot, one about the vets and one about a person in a wheelchair climbing a mountain (No I'm not joking) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Please can anybody tell me what the A Thig Ná Tit Orm question is in the HL Irish examcraft paper? And also HL Biology experiments and long questions topics?

More than happy to help with HL english, home ec, and irish Paper One. Also have OL maths paper One and Two.

PM me.. PLEASE

lkate wrote: »
    Please can anybody tell me what the A Thig Ná Tit Orm question is in the HL Irish examcraft paper? And also HL Biology experiments and long questions topics?

More than happy to help with HL english, home ec, and irish Paper One. Also have OL maths paper One and Two.

PM me.. PLEASE

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=0&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250 you'll find it here

?? thankyou

All the questions on the Biology DEB paper are on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true
    they all came up, I had this test today
    thanks trying to figure what paper i will have lol do u know which paper had
    extracting dna ?

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Advertisement

extracting dna ?

I don't think
    extracting DNA
    was on the DEB papers, but I'm not 100% sure.

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

Re: deb math hl anyone have any hints please , have most papers in return
    :-)

extracting dna ?

I don't think
    extracting DNA
    was on the DEB papers, but I'm not 100% sure.
    okay thanks :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dginger1

?? thankyou
    there was a small bit on the heart, nothing on the dna experment

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

BritBrit wrote: »
    Does anyone out there have HL Religion? Please I'm desperate lol! :eek:

I've done the DEB HL religion exam
    Section A: Search for meaning and value - know socrates or plato, cosmolgies and the human experience
    section B: Christiainty and contempary something..- different expectations of the messiah, characteristics of the kingdom of god
    Section C: world religions- human relationship with god in Christianity and Judaism then compare the relationship of either Judaism or Christianity with budism,Islam or Hinduism

all i can remember. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Can someone who has done the deb geog paper pleasee clarify a few things for me please. I plan on answering the following but im not positive on them all:

deleted for no spoilers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BritBrit

I've done the DEB HL religion exam
    Section A: Search for meaning and value - know socrates or plato, cosmolgies and the human experience
    section B: Christiainty and contempary something..- different expectations of the messiah, characteristics of the kingdom of god
    Section C: world religions- human relationship with god in Christianity and Judaism then compare the relationship of either Judaism or Christianity with budism,Islam or Hinduism

all i can remember. :D

Thank you so much! :D
    Do you remember
    if there was an option between the philosophers and cosmologies/ human experience or was that all one Q? Also was the philosophers question based on their ideas or did you have to say how they showed a keen reflection on life? Was the cosmology scientific or religious or both? Was the human experiences based on all the holy/ prophetic/ mystical... Or am I getting confused? In the messianic expectation did you have to just compare the 3 or give examples from his words and actions? Was that the only question in world religions? Sorry if you can't answer any of these it's fine... You really helped me out! Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Aoife8888

does anyone know what the 80mark question in Home ec HL examcraft is on. Ino the main question but is there like a Vit or mineral questions with it?
    Can some one please let me no ??

BritBrit wrote: »
    Thank you so much! :D
    Do you remember
    if there was an option between the philosophers and cosmologies/ human experience or was that all one Q? Also was the philosophers question based on their ideas or did you have to say how they showed a keen reflection on life? Was the cosmology scientific or religious or both? Was the human experiences based on all the holy/ prophetic/ mystical... Or am I getting confused? In the messianic expectation did you have to just compare the 3 or give examples from his words and actions? Was that the only question in world religions? Sorry if you can't answer any of these it's fine... You really helped me out! Thank you :D

the question was:
    Q.1-(i) Describe two philosophical ideas from either Socrates or Plato.(ii) was explain why these ideas were important in the development of philosophy.
    Cosmologies and the human experience were Question 2 all in unit 1. and yes you're right! :P you write on how the human experience is interpreted in aesthetic, holy, mystical, poetic and prophetic - you pick two.

eh World religons?
    its section C and theres a and b so yeah :P OH SORRY and theresanother part to explain an NRM, african traditional religion , Baha'l faith, Chinese religion and sihk religion :P - you pick one

no problem! hope that cleared it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

Does anyone have any spoilers for OL English and HL agricultural science? both DEB!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement