Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hey guys I'd really appreciate it if someone who has done the paper, could tell me what topics come up in the DEB history please!!

I'm really interested in Dictatorship and democracy!!!

I can swap, I've done Deb: HL English paper 1+2 ,HL Religion and OL Maths Paper 1+2

Please Pm me! Im desperate! thanks. :D

You can either post what you have, or not post.
    This thread is not for swapping information.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭doyler101

the question was:
    Q.1-(i) Describe two philosophical ideas from either Socrates or Plato.(ii) was explain why these ideas were important in the development of philosophy.
    Cosmologies and the human experience were Question 2 all in unit 1. and yes you're right! :P you write on how the human experience is interpreted in aesthetic, holy, mystical, poetic and prophetic - you pick two.

eh World religons?
    its section C and theres a and b so yeah :P OH SORRY and theresanother part to explain an NRM, african traditional religion , Baha'l faith, Chinese religion and sihk religion :P - you pick one

no problem! hope that cleared it up.

ah if only i had these last night :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

lkate wrote: »
    Please can anybody tell me what the A Thig Ná Tit Orm question is in the HL Irish examcraft paper? And also HL Biology experiments and long questions topics?

More than happy to help with HL english, home ec, and irish Paper One. Also have OL maths paper One and Two.

PM me.. PLEASE

Do not ask for PMs. If you have something, post it, do not be so greedy as to expect others to do all the posting. Plenty people looking for the papers you have, so post them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 BritBrit

the question was:
    Q.1-(i) Describe two philosophical ideas from either Socrates or Plato.(ii) was explain why these ideas were important in the development of philosophy.
    Cosmologies and the human experience were Question 2 all in unit 1. and yes you're right! :P you write on how the human experience is interpreted in aesthetic, holy, mystical, poetic and prophetic - you pick two.

eh World religons?
    its section C and theres a and b so yeah :P OH SORRY and theresanother part to explain an NRM, african traditional religion , Baha'l faith, Chinese religion and sihk religion :P - you pick one

no problem! hope that cleared it up.

Thanks again! That helped me sooo much!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ParisOutrage_

spurious wrote: »
    You can either post what you have, or not post.
    This thread is not for swapping information.

Actually I've shared my information if you read above but you've gotta understand that i expect something back, and Im not the only person looking for that section of History. If that topic was in the spreadsheet or mentioned somewhere else I wouldn't have asked.

• Advertisement

Mocks 2012 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the Deb irish ordinary level paper 2 questions are? Not on the spreadsheet

Yes it is, at least for Prose and Poetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Can someone who has done the deb geog paper pleasee clarify a few things for me please. I plan on answering the following but im not positive on them all:

]Q2
    A-River processes-- is this a waterfall?
    B-Landform development-- what landform is this?
    C-Human interaction- can i do the three gorges dam here?
    Q5
    A-Irish wood processing sector
    B-Agr in Ireland- do i have to contast this with the bmw and gda?
    C-European Union- what is this?
    q10.
    A-Aerial photograph
    B-Multinational companies
    C-Conflicts of interest- can this be deforestation in rainforest?
    and i will also do the biom question.
    sorry about all my questions:/ :L

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Hey guys does anyone know whats on the Examcraft History HL papers for the section of Movements for Reform?

Help would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

Has anyone done the examcraft chemistry exam?, if you have can you give me a few spoilers. It would be much appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭afc4life

Anybody have HL examcraft Spanish or could they put it up on the spreadsheet please? :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

Business deb hl long questions, please help, please god help :( surely someone must have done it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mamie1994

Hey guys...I need help with

HL English Paper 1 & 2
    HL Home Economics
    HL Art
    OL Maths Paper 1 & 2

the help would be much appreciated :D..Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gunner311

anyone got anything on maths p2 HL???
    please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

silversky wrote: »
    Hey guys does anyone know whats on the Examcraft History HL papers for the section of Movements for Reform?

Help would be much appreciated!

Second! Please could someone upload Movements for Reform, Examcraft on the spreadsheet or here- whatever takes your fancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Aoife8888

wud anyone be able to help me on what vitamin and minerals are coming up in EXAMCRAFT HOME EC HL pleaseeee wud really appreciate it!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

Sun Tzu wrote: »
    Clarification needed as to what exactly is on the chemistry HL Examcraft mock...had Irish HL paper 1 today if anybody is interested...PM me:)
    hey by any chance did you find out what was on it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dumbel1

could u give me art history pleaseee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eimear444

I have english paper 1 and paper, home ec and chemistry DEB
    anybody have maths paper 1 and 2 , deb ord?

could i have chemistry especially whats in the organic and fuels and heats part? i dont have maths ol but i can ask my friend?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

If anyone needs DEB spoilers for Maths OL Paper 1 & 2, English HL Paper 1 & 2, Geography HL or Irish HL Paper 1 & 2 pm me :)

ash2012 wrote: »
    hey :) anyone have maths deb p2 HL Please, Will return hints !! thanks
    yeah its Thoerom.. The one with 2 similar triangles and you compare the sides to say they are proportional
    what is meant by random selection
    margin of error
    Calculate correlation co-efficient
    Draw scatter plot
    Fine eqn. of the line of best fit
    Eqn. of tangent to circle
    Incentre
    Construct tri. given lengths of 3 sides.
    Draw sinx and cosx graphs

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what the litir and scéal is on examcraft OL?

eimear444 wrote: »
    yeah its Thoerom.. The one with 2 similar triangles and you compare the sides to say they are proportional
    what is meant by random selection
    margin of error
    Calculate correlation co-efficient
    Draw scatter plot
    Fine eqn. of the line of best fit
    Eqn. of tangent to circle
    Incentre
    Construct tri. given lengths of 3 sides.
    Draw sinx and cosx graphs

Do u have chemistry deb?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Does anyone know what the MEB paper looks like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Business examcraft short questions anyone?

Also social elective for examcraft home ec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Blackpigeon

Need maths paper 2 (hl) examcraft in detail ...have geography , accounting , English and maths 1 ! Please pm me only if u have it in detail ...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

lkate wrote: »
    Not that i should have to answer to you anyway
    Um, it might be wise to note that spurious is one of the Education CatMods here, so if you wish to use this forum you do have to answer to her to an extent, yes! :)

Look to the left under peoples usernames to see who's who!

dumdiddle wrote: »
    Business examcraft short questions anyone?

Also social elective for examcraft home ec?

Spoiler:
    Education: 2 forms of childcare (day care and childminder: advantages and disadvantages). Also childhood education scheme.

Poverty: Reasons for Poverty trap and Cycle.

Hope the spoiler works! Sorry in advance if it doesn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

(english) Is
    Heaney up on examcraft as well as on debs? If so doesn't that mean the exact same poets are on both?!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    Yep I did that one.
    Cacá Milis and Geibheann came up :)

What was the An Trial question for DEB HL IRISH P2?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

please there must be some hero on this to tell me the deb business hl long questions :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement