Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ad_Wn

Ad_Wn wrote: »
    I have HL DEB maths paper 1 English both papers and chemistry if anyone want some questions

hey could u send me da questionz on question 5 6 7 8 9 n 10 n 11 plzzz in desperate need?!!!!! Plzzzzz

for chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Michh

Can someone pleasee tell me if the DEB biology mock question on
    the heart is draw a diagram of a heart or just label one?
    Help needed :(

Mod note - SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ROREO93

I am trying to figure out if my physics paper is DEB or Examcraft. If anyone has done physics can they tell me if this was a short question:
    Name the scientist who discovered radioactivity

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Can somebody please please please tell me what the A Thig Ná Tit Orm question is on HL Examcraft Irish? I will love you forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SarahE94

Anyone know whats on the higher level french mocks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

Business examcraft short question? desperately need them!

and also does
    a language essay
    come up on the deb hl irish mock?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

mido4 wrote: »
    did any one do ol english? i would appreciate if u can send wats on paper1 or paper 2
    Yap pm me and I'll tell ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LCHello

Can anyone confirm what the Ratios and EU Question are on Examcraft Business. Pleease Help me, i wil be very grateful! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exam

Can someone who has done the deb geog paper pleasee clarify a few things for me please. I plan on answering the following but im not positive on them all:
    .Q2
    A-River processes-- is this a waterfall?
    B-Landform development-- what landform is this?
    C-Human interaction- can i do the three gorges dam here?
    Q5
    A-Irish wood processing sector
    B-Agr in Ireland- do i have to contast this with the bmw and gda?
    C-European Union- what is this?
    q10.
    A-Aerial photograph
    B-Multinational companies
    C-Conflicts of interest- can this be deforestation in rainforest?
    and i will also do the biom question.
    sorry about all my questions:/ :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Denise12

Can anyone tell me what came up in examcraft HL art history. Both examcraft and deb In HL Accounting, OL examcraft Maths and HL Ag Science. I have Irish and English both papers and French :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kDEBz

any body have any idea whats coming up in french HL DEB. exam is monday and any tips will do thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

Michh wrote: »
    Can someone pleasee tell me if the DEB biology mock question on
    the heart is draw a diagram of a heart or just label one?
    Help needed :(

Yeah you have to
    draw the heart, label it and show the blood flow through the heart,
    hope that helps! :)

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Aoife8888

Would someone pleaseee me able to tell me the essay titles for DEB HL IRISH the spreadsheet isnt very specific
    Im begggginggg!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SL122

HL MATHS DEBS please? i have home ec and geography!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 LifeIsPositive

As opposed to wasting endless hours pm-ing and trading please post ALL information you have here! It's a win-win-win-win situation

Thank you kindly in advance
    :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Does anyone know exactly what question came up in hamlet
    about the role of women?
    Mine is examcraft

SPOILERS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DEBgirl

Detailed account on what is on for DEB HL Geography please on Spreadsheet? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 heather18

Art in Ireland:
    Spoiler:
    1. 2 pieces of prechristian art, (given on sheet) name describe and discuss, refer to form, materials, decoration and technique used, AND discuss briefly the period in which they were made.
    2. Discribe and discuss the main stages in the development of stone crosses during early christian period. Refer to form imagery/decoration, stone working techniques and function AND name and discuss and compare 2 stonecrosses from early christian period.
    3.Early christian architecture produced variety of religious buildings, including monastic settlements churches and beehive huts. Describe and discuss 2 named examles refer to construction and technique AND discuss breifly functions of the examples you give.
    Thats 3/7 of the questions for that section if you want the others pm me i cant be bothered typing the rest.
    European art:
    Spolier:
    8. Stained glass window, pic given of Cathedral of Chartes ''the blue virgin'' refer to overall plan, theme compositon. use of colour, and technique AND discuss contribution made by stained glass windows to a gothic cathedral you have studied.
    10. The Arnolfini Wedding, refer to subject matter composition, materials and use of symbolism, AND name and discuss briefly another of van eyck or a northern european artist.
    12. The assumption of the virgin pic given, refer to subject matter composition, sytle and use of colour and light and discuss another of el grecco's works.
    14. Choose a painting that is either, a painting of royalty or the pope, a figuritive sculpture, a painting that includes dancers or muscians, a work by an expressionist artist or a work by Banksy. Discuss the work in detail refer to artist, style compostion materials technique and the period in which it was produced. Name and briefly discuss one other work by the artist you have chosen.
    Again this is only 4/8 so if you want the others p.m me
    Appreciation of Art.
    Spoiler:
    I'm assuming people only do the gallery question?
    Other than that theres animated films, magazing cover design, public parks and professional sportswearcombines fashion and function.
    I hope I helped!!! If anyone has anything on french higher level (dunno what paper) and higher level history Id be forever in your debt!!! :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

hey could u send me da questionz on question 5 6 7 8 9 n 10 n 11 plzzz in desperate need?!!!!! Plzzzzz

Just a quick reminder that Boards.ie has a No Text Speak policy! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 LifeIsPositive

Heather 18, THANK YOU for your post, I have sent it to the spreadsheet; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

Barcode in the top left corner means you are DEB

I'm sure you will find information on French and History there too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tictac12

Hey, can anyone tell me whats coming up in the German Higher Level DEB paper, and also the History HL DEB paper the dictatorship and democracy question need them before Tuesday please and thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ExamCraft

can someone tell me what the Giota & stories are on the OL Irish examcraft paper ? I know it says
    past times , a match that you saw & music
    but which are the Giota & which are the stories ?

SPOILERS PLEASE!!! - Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

Who did HISTORY examcraft?

PM me please I've done English, Irish, maths (OL) and Spanish if you want to swap :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 anonimous

in particular the democracy and dictatorship section, please?
    it isn't on the spreadsheet!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Does anyone need examcraft a thig na tit orm question?

Just a quick reminder that Boards.ie has a No Text Speak policy! ;)

i just really badly need the questions on the chemistry paper soooo pleasee anyone tell me the questions before monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

kDEBz wrote: »
    any body have any idea whats coming up in french HL DEB. exam is monday and any tips will do thanks :)
    Q1a: Write about history, culture and people affecting tourism in a country
    b: Discrimination in ireland
    Q2: Letter – going to normandy with friends, want to book apartment to stay in.
    Journal Intime – a fight with friend
    Q3a: A poster that says “Say no to violence in schools” and give your response to it
    b: Write a piece on the importance/benefit of being able to speak more than one language
    Q4a: Emigration
    b: Studying and school
    Aural – entire piece on canicross (some sort of dog racing)

Kellogs92 wrote: »
    kDEBz wrote: »
    Q1a: Write about history, culture and people affecting tourism in a country
    b: Discrimination in ireland
    Q2: Letter – going to normandy with friends, want to book apartment to stay in.
    Journal Intime – a fight with friend
    Q3a: A poster that says “Say no to violence in schools” and give your response to it
    b: Write a piece on the importance/benefit of being able to speak more than one language
    Q4a: Emigration
    b: Studying and school
    Aural – entire piece on canicross (some sort of dog racing)

by any chance would you have chemistry paper in detail?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Heane wrote: »
    Does anyone need examcraft a thig na tit orm question?
    if you could tell me you would be my god. please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ExamCraft

someone please tell me the Giota & stories on the Irish OL Examcraft , I've got most of my other exams done so I can give you them if you need them but please someone help me with Irish OL examcraft

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement