Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

blackhall4 wrote: »
    Has anyone had the Examcraft History mock? I have history tomorrow and I am screwed! :confused:

Hey could you tell me what came up in your history mock? :)

I did irish english spanish and maths ol if you need info back

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OisinD

Heane wrote: »
    Hi, my mocks start wednesday. My school does examcraft. Does anyone hav anything for history hl, business hl irish hl or english hl. Any reply will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Hey if youre examcraft could you tell me what came up in your history mock? I did irish english spanish and maths ol if you want info back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 chInAArOsEE

Does anyone know what the q 1 was for music on examcraft paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 buddy1993

has anyone done the Ag science exam??? :/ really not a few hints!!! DEB papers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Kellogs92

Ad_Wn wrote: »
    by any chance would you have chemistry paper in detail?
    i dont do chemistry sorry. Do you have the biology DEB by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

OisinD wrote: »
    Hey if youre examcraft could you tell me what came up in your history mock? I did irish english spanish and maths ol if you want info back :)
    hi, unfortunately my history isnt til wednesday but whats coming up on it is on the spreadsheet! , could you please tell me whats on maths ol paper 2. please you would be a lifesaver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 buddy1993

no sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stephenc4225

Does anyone know what essays come up in HL DEB History for Dictatorship and democracy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ad_Wn

Kellogs92 wrote: »

no sorry mines on thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Tippgal93

Hi does anyone know about Ag. Science Deb or examcraft?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 battalion93

PLEASE could someone share what's on the DEB HL history Dictatorship and democracy section please :D
    in return drinks are on me for the mid-term ;)

on the spreadsheet it says for French DEB that
    Q2a is you just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend what do you write in your diary, but other people are saying its you have had a fight with your friend what do you write in your diary.
    Can anyone tell me which one it actually is please?

PLEASE could someone share what's on the DEB HL history Dictatorship and democracy section please :D

Could you please tell me the questions if you get them?

Lollin wrote: »
    dont do home ec, but
    eng paper 1 debs hl
    is inspiration, 3 comps from barack obama, adi roche and some other inspirational guy! The paper two, hamlet is the character of hamlet and the theme of deception. general vision and viewpoint is the feeling it leaves you when your finished reading it and poetry is plath and heaney. Plath question is plath shows her deep doubt and fear through her honesty! Good luck :):)
    i know i did them last wk but thanks :) have you got biology DEB by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

just womdering does anyone have the irish and french deb papers ordinary level really would appricate it :D,,pm me please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 battalion93

Could you please tell me the questions if you get them?

Will do, I'll post them on the spread sheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Geohelp

Examcraft Maths HL paper 2 anybody?? Please help!!

FinnD wrote: »
    I have examcraft business, deb maths, deb biology and deb history if anyone will pm me the detailed examcraft geography
    Karst regions
    Fishing industrys
    Mezzogiorno
    Geocology Floura Flouna and soils
    The rainforest you have studied
    Tertiary activities in dublin
    Os Maps
    agriculture of paris
    Positives and negatives of migration
    can u pm me the DEB biology now please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

hi i was just wonderin if what it says for history hl examcraft and business hl examcraft on the spreadsheet, definitely whats coming up.

lizlemon16 wrote: »
    Can someone please add DEB biology to the spreadsheet? I have it tomorrow!!
    hey can you tell me what came up on the paper please? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

Anyone have any detail on maths paper two HL DEBS please ? Have most papers in return !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

no sorry mines on thursday

I had my biology DEB mock last week so Have a look at the spreadsheet it's quite accurate!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

We do examcraft mocks and teacher gave us the DEB sample mock, and i'm pretty sure the same is the same as the real one.

SQ's-
    3 features of a partnership, conciliation and arbitration, form p45 and p60, benefits of EDI, match up box(easy), intrapeneurship, indigenous firm and benefits, insurance calculation.

ABQ-
    TQM, Marketing mix, sources of finance.

and cant be bothered doing the long questions :L

Could you please send me the business paper? Including the long questions :)
    Thank you :)

ash2012 wrote: »
    Anyone have any detail on maths paper two HL DEBS please ? Have most papers in return !

Heres what is on the spreadsheet:
    Q1 3 graphs get roots. Prove real roots, long division of factors
    Q2 simultaneous eqts part c, alpha&beta
    Q3 De Moivres's Theorem (Polar form)
    Q5 logs a) inequit b)prove b induction series c) logs solve for x ii) powers solve for x
    Q6 a) diffrenciation 1st principles 1/x, b) find 1st and 2nd diriv of xsinx ii) show etc, c) show function between 2 & 3 show x has 1 real root, use newton raphson methodNewton-Raphson method.
    Q7 Parametric Equations, Differentiate Sin-1X
    Q8 Integrate sin cubed, intergrate x/linear, integrate sin3xcosx, get area between 2 curves p1, induction find a) B) , c) find area between 2 curves

Thoerom.. The one with 2 similar triangles and you compare the sides to say they are proportional
    what is meant by random selection
    margin of error
    Calculate correlation co-efficient
    Draw scatter plot
    Fine eqn. of the line of best fit
    Eqn. of tangent to circle
    Incentre
    Construct tri. given lengths of 3 sides.
    Draw sinx and cosx graphs

Did you do HL DEB history yet? I really need the Dictatorship and democracy questions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ryantherhino

hye guys, apreciate all the spoilers! but could some one please help me out on the geography examcraft pap3r ???? i can send any paper you want just let me know xxx

I had my biology DEB mock last week so Have a look at the spreadsheet it's quite accurate!
    yeah i was lookin at the spreadsheet is all that stuff defo on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 User39

OL English Paper 2??????? EXAMCRAFT.
    Both Comparative?
    Poetry studied + unseen???? Questions???
    Single Text - Dancing at Lughnasa Q????
    HELP!!!!
    Have many others in return :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lolly93

heather18 wrote: »
    Art in Ireland:
    Spoiler:
    1. 2 pieces of prechristian art, (given on sheet) name describe and discuss, refer to form, materials, decoration and technique used, AND discuss briefly the period in which they were made.
    2. Discribe and discuss the main stages in the development of stone crosses during early christian period. Refer to form imagery/decoration, stone working techniques and function AND name and discuss and compare 2 stonecrosses from early christian period.
    3.Early christian architecture produced variety of religious buildings, including monastic settlements churches and beehive huts. Describe and discuss 2 named examles refer to construction and technique AND discuss breifly functions of the examples you give.
    Thats 3/7 of the questions for that section if you want the others pm me i cant be bothered typing the rest.
    European art:
    Spolier:
    8. Stained glass window, pic given of Cathedral of Chartes ''the blue virgin'' refer to overall plan, theme compositon. use of colour, and technique AND discuss contribution made by stained glass windows to a gothic cathedral you have studied.
    10. The Arnolfini Wedding, refer to subject matter composition, materials and use of symbolism, AND name and discuss briefly another of van eyck or a northern european artist.
    12. The assumption of the virgin pic given, refer to subject matter composition, sytle and use of colour and light and discuss another of el grecco's works.
    14. Choose a painting that is either, a painting of royalty or the pope, a figuritive sculpture, a painting that includes dancers or muscians, a work by an expressionist artist or a work by Banksy. Discuss the work in detail refer to artist, style compostion materials technique and the period in which it was produced. Name and briefly discuss one other work by the artist you have chosen.
    Again this is only 4/8 so if you want the others p.m me
    Appreciation of Art.
    Spoiler:
    I'm assuming people only do the gallery question?
    Other than that theres animated films, magazing cover design, public parks and professional sportswearcombines fashion and function.
    I hope I helped!!! If anyone has anything on french higher level (dunno what paper) and higher level history Id be forever in your debt!!! :):):)

Hey Thanks so much for that, I did the French DEB paper if thats any good to you.
    Diary : you had a fight with your friend/boyfriend which ended the relationship but yous use to get on so well.
    Q2. do u think there is discrimination in Ireland?
    Q3. Stop bullying in schools.
    Q4. Emigration.
    there the ones i answered so thats all i can remember from it but that should cover you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Ad_Wn

ash2012 wrote: »

hey by any chance you have chemistry HL DEBS in detail

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

yeah i was lookin at the spreadsheet is all that stuff defo on it?

As far as I can remember everything there came up! Good luck! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement