Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 siobhain123

can i please have OL maths p2 please !
    golfwang wrote: »
    Can anyone send me either of the Biology HL papers. I have all other papers except these. The school left them all in a box so I took them.

ecology, biomolecules, photosynthesis, asexual/sexual reprod in plants, lungs, genetics and cell division
    can i please please have the ordinary level project maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mizshoppaholic

stapler10 wrote: »
    has any1 done the business higher level deb, the spreadsheet is very unclear about what is on the paper, question seem to be a bit scattered etc, i have accounting deb if any1 wants it

Hey would you mind telling me what kind of adjustments appear in the accounting paper, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    If anyone needs Geog HL, Irish HL P1 and P2, Maths OL P1 and P2 or English HL P1 and P2 all DEB, just ask :)

GEOG HL PLEASE :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kitty555

Hellooo :) anyone have any hints for the French HL DEB paper? Pleaase Im gonna fail :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mobile1541

anyone got anything on examcraft home ec?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Kitty555 wrote: »
    Hellooo :) anyone have any hints for the French HL DEB paper? Pleaase Im gonna fail :(
    it's all on the spreadsheet.

lkate wrote: »
    it's all on the spreadsheet.

Im new on this, what is a spreadsheet abd where can I find one :D please & thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

banana123 wrote: »
    GEOG HL PLEASE :)
    Of course:
    Long Questions:
    Q.1 OS maps, Folding and Faulting and A Karst Region. (Know a feature of a karst region too)
    Q.2 River Processes (Know mature and old stage of river), Landform development (by finding it on the map and giving a grid reference for it and then talking about the formation) and How Humans interfere with river processes.
    Q.3 Plate Tectonics, Weathering (free thaw, hydrolisis and something else - choose one) and then how humans interfere with rock cycle.
    Q. 4 Map skills, Pop distribution and Urban Regions.
    Q.5 Agriculture in an irish region and impact of EU enlargement on a member state.
    Q.6 Comparing secondary activities in Two european regions and then the concept of a region and how it is definied.
    Overpopulation and Migration come up together. (Causes and effects of overpop and impacts on donor and recipient country for migration)

Geoecology Q's were:
    - Human activities that effect the soil characteristics.
    - General composition and characteristics of one soil type.
    - Climate and how it afftects characteristics of biome.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

Agricultural science HL DEB paper please! pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MaKay182

Of course:
    Long Questions:
    Q.1 OS maps, Folding and Faulting and A Karst Region. (Know a feature of a karst region too)
    Q.2 River Processes (Know mature and old stage of river), Landform development (by finding it on the map and giving a grid reference for it and then talking about the formation) and How Humans interfere with river processes.
    Q.3 Plate Tectonics, Weathering (free thaw, hydrolisis and something else - choose one) and then how humans interfere with rock cycle.
    Q.5 Agriculture in an irish region and impact of EU enlargement on a member state.
    Q.6 Comparing secondary activities in Two european regions and then the concept of a region and how it is definied.
    Overpopulation and Migration come up together. (Causes and effects of overpop and impacts on donor and recipient country for migration)

Geoecology Q's were:

is that DEB or Examcraft?

• Advertisement

Of course:
    Long Questions:

Geoecology Q's were:

in the question on
    landform developement could you talk about a river? and did u have to compare agriculture between the 2 regions or just talk about one region?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

banana123 wrote: »
    in the question on
    landform developement could you talk about a river? and did u have to compare agriculture between the 2 regions or just talk about one region?
    Yeah you could talk about anything but make sure you can locate it on the OS map. And no it was just agriculture in one area! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nicolelucy

could somebody please PLEASE send me the DEBS chemistry paper? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Im new on this, what is a spreadsheet abd where can I find one :D please & thank you :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

there you go my friend, knock yourself out :)

Yeah you could talk about anything but make sure you can locate it on the OS map. And no it was just agriculture in one area! :)

and could you
    choose which region you wanted to tal about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 User39

I need OL English P2 / OL Maths P1.... EXAMCRAFT!!!!??? PLEASE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Orlie.ie

Please if anybody has a copy for the Hl examcraft irish paper 2 could you please tell me the pros & filiocht roghnach questions please:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DearOhDear

Does anyone have HL Chemistry Examcraft? Or any HL Economics? :) Thank you in advance, you'd be saving my life!

lkate wrote: »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c#gid=0

there you go my friend, knock yourself out :)
    Thank yoou :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cicibrenbren00

Is there anything else on MATHS PAPER 2 DEB, other than what's on the spreadsheet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Pennyroyal Tea

Would somebody be able to tell me what other questions are on the DEB Business HL paper, other than what's on the spreadsheet? It's missing questions 3, 5 and 6 in the long questions. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

OL French?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

DearOhDear wrote: »
    Does anyone have HL Chemistry Examcraft? Or any HL Economics? :) Thank you in advance, you'd be saving my life!

Could you pm if you get any information on chemistry I will if I get anything :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1313

Irish paper 2 anybody?

I'll give you biology, Irish Paper 1, or english paper 1/2 for it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 L_isamess

Anyone have OL Irish paper 2? not sure if i'm getting Deb or examcraft so both would help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

Anybody have the exact title of the irish deb aiste?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Heane

Orlie.ie wrote: »
    Please if anybody has a copy for the Hl examcraft irish paper 2 could you please tell me the pros & filiocht roghnach questions please:(
    Ye no problem you wouldnt happen to have business examcraft hl tomorrow or tuesday would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 melbxxx

Can anyone help me with the HL History paper no one has put up division and realignment or govt economy and society in Rep of Ireland! if someone could help please:confused: ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Smilethief

I need these HL History questions:

Movements for political and social reform
    Dictatorship and democracy in Europe
    European retreat from empire and the aftermath

Not sure which paper I'm getting, so either one is appreciated.
    And if I got them, I'd help tidy up the History section of the spreadsheet. What a mess...

• Advertisement

anyone do HL examcraft geog? if ye have can ye post it in detail please? very bad in spreadsheet:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement