Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ann hogan

anybody doin physics debs hl plzzzzz help!! could help in the one i know

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chomps_x

Anyone have Examcraft Maths OL Paper 2 done?

In return I have:
    Eng HL 1&2
    Irish HL 1&2
    Maths OL 1

All examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Famekiller

jclol wrote: »
    DEB BIOLOGY

Last exam on monday is Biology can anyone please pm me actual info on whats exactly asked rather than chapters

Done all other DEB papers can give more detailed info from what i remember

i had the DEB higher Biology
    . qs 14 learn mitosis, the 4 stages need to be writen out i.e prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase, then you have to describe the main events with each stage .. not really diagram stuff.. i forget the rest of question 14 :/ qs 15 had different part. learn the diagram of the heart and it asked how the heart beats or sends signals? something about different parts of the brain labeling parts so if you have ever done the brain youd want to read over it. id never seen some of them. and learn to draw the male reproductive system, where sperm is stored and also where its made. i cant remember much else :/
    do you have
    DEB ACCOUNTING, GEOGRAPHY?
    AND IF I HAVE ANY MORE INFO ILL TRY GIVE IT TO YOU. THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER
    :/

Anybody have the exact title of the irish deb aiste?

IRISH P1 DEB HELP
    The aiste was a problem in the world today that interests you. also the alt was really good. you are talking to 3 past pupils from 5 years ago. so handy to change around. you can just learn off 3 essays and change it around so the people say it effects them. i.e talk about someone unemployed or something "duine difostaithe" for one of the people is what i did. with another i spoke about her job as a social worker and problems with young people and the final one was a care worker talking about problems in africa and famine etc. hope that could help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

I have both HL English papers, both HL Irish papers and both OL Maths papers as of today.. I don't know which exam companies they are though.

I will swap any of those full papers for any of the following;
    LCVP
    OL French
    HL Music
    HL Home Ec
    HL Geography

After Monday (the 13th), I will have the LCVP and OL French papers so if anyone needs those, I'll swap for Home Ec, Geography or Music..
    After Tuesday (the 14th) I will have the HL Music paper so I will swap that for HL Home Ec or HL Geography..
    After Wednesday I will have the HL Home Ec and HL Geography papers so PM me after Wednesday (the 15th) you need any of them.

• Advertisement

banana123 wrote: »
    in the question on
    landform developement could you talk about a river? and did u have to compare agriculture between the 2 regions or just talk about one region?

IS THIS DEB OR EXAMCRAFT :O PLEASE DEB!!! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NlALL

Have you done chemistry Examcraft by any chance?

I have.
    Chemistry Examcraft

Q1: Water of Crystallization expt. Nothing really new here, look at 2006 Q1

Q2: Ethyne expt. Know the equation. Ethyne dissolves in methylbenzene as it is non polar.

Q3. Volatile liquid. Know diagrams. Calculations.

Q4. Short questions. Simple. Organic one was an equation for photodissociation of ozone. Atomic absorption spectrometry for detection of heavy metals.

Q5. Shape and structure of ammonia molecule. Know bond angle.

Q6. Fuels and heats of reactions. Hess's law question was on combustion of liquid heptane.

Q7. Rates of reactions. Drawing a graph. Conditions for dust explosions.

Q8. Equilibrium. Iron is the catalyst for haber process.

Q9. Organic, very easy.

Q10. a) percentage yields b) BOD c) acid base indicators, calculate ph

Q11. a)Flame tests/tests for anions b) Redox equations c) atmospheric or electrolysis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LC_howareya?

Seriously desperate to know whats coming up on HL Geography examcraft paper, if anyone's done it could they let me knooow pleeease I'm panicing!!!! I've done HL French, HL business, HL english both papers and OL maths both papers all examcraft!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NlALL

Seriously desperate to know whats coming up on HL Geography examcraft paper, if anyone's done it could they let me knooow pleeease I'm panicing!!!! I've done HL French, HL business, HL english both papers and OL maths both papers all examcraft!

Dont do geography but please post up what you know on HL business :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 School Sucks!!!!

Famekiller wrote: »
    IRISH P1 DEB HELP
    The aiste was a problem in the world today that interests you. also the alt was really good. you are talking to 3 past pupils from 5 years ago. so handy to change around. you can just learn off 3 essays and change it around so the people say it effects them. i.e talk about someone unemployed or something "duine difostaithe" for one of the people is what i did. with another i spoke about her job as a social worker and problems with young people and the final one was a care worker talking about problems in africa and famine etc. hope that could help :)
    Was there anything about
    the irish language
    as an essay on that paper?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 simpsons93

Dose Anybody please have chmistry HL DEB paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Was there anything about
    the irish language
    as an essay on that paper?
    simpsons93 wrote: »

Yes, one of the aiste titles was
    Beatha teanga í a labhairt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LChater

Hey!
    Can anyone just let me no which
    Pros and poem
    is up on the DEB Irish paper 2?
    please????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    If anyone needs Geog HL, Irish HL P1 and P2, Maths OL P1 and P2 or English HL P1 and P2 all DEB, just ask :)
    Do you mind if I have the geography?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

IN BAD NEED OF TOPICS FOR HL IRISH LISTENING EXAMCRAFT? ANYONE HAVE IT DONE :(

LChater wrote: »
    Hey!
    Can anyone just let me no which
    Pros and poem
    is up on the DEB Irish paper 2?
    please????
    Géibheann and Cáca Milis

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

NlALL wrote: »
    I have.
    Chemistry Examcraft

Q1: Water of Crystallization expt. Nothing really new here, look at 2006 Q1

Q2: Ethyne expt. Know the equation. Ethyne dissolves in methylbenzene as it is non polar.

Q3. Volatile liquid. Know diagrams. Calculations.

Q4. Short questions. Simple. Organic one was an equation for photodissociation of ozone. Atomic absorption spectrometry for detection of heavy metals.

Q5. Shape and structure of ammonia molecule. Know bond angle.

Q6. Fuels and heats of reactions. Hess's law question was on combustion of liquid heptane.

Q7. Rates of reactions. Drawing a graph. Conditions for dust explosions.

Q8. Equilibrium. Iron is the catalyst for haber process.

Q9. Organic, very easy.

Q10. a) percentage yields b) BOD c) acid base indicators, calculate ph

Q11. a)Flame tests/tests for anions b) Redox equations c) atmospheric or electrolysis

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

Could anybody please go into detail on Examcraft Biology please..pretty desperate!:( have irish examcraft paper 2..that's all..please!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14 BrianOSuilleabh

Géibheann and Cáca Milis

Is the DEB the one with
    Evanne Ni Chuillin and a woman to become taoiseach and the 2 people talking about books
    in the tape test :D

Is the DEB the one with
    Evanne Ni Chuillin and a woman to become taoiseach and the 2 people talking about books
    in the tape test :D

Yes! :) And the
    World Wars?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 orla xx

geography HL needed :l anyone do it? barcode on left :) plzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 14 staceyb

Did French on thursday
    the technology question was about mobiles but teenage obesity also came up and the rise in road deaths other than that it was an email and questions relating to the comprehensions which were adopting a dog and the responsibility involved and something else i cany remember
    hope this helps! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Anyone have anything on HL Maths 2 DEB in more detail than the spreadsheet, or can anyone clarify the accounting DEB as it's a bit contradictory on the spreadsheet.

You'll be my hero.

No but if you get it please let me know!!

GEOGRAPHY HL....... please....... :( needed badly ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 simpsons93

staceyb wrote: »
    No but if you get it please let me know!!

I will. will you do the same as well!

Amyob wrote: »
    You are a beautiful person.

None of that was on mine!!

HeaneyBabe wrote: »
    If anyone needs Geog HL, Irish HL P1 and P2, Maths OL P1 and P2 or English HL P1 and P2 all DEB, just ask :)

English P2 please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

I will. will you do the same as well!

I dunno if you checked the spreadsheet, but it seems quite detailed if you haven't - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&toomany=true#gid=0

If you have seen it, sorry I can't be more help, I did the examcraft one :(

• Advertisement

do you have geography?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement